Part 3

-Ash's POV-
I still can't believe we kissed. The boy I've liked for a while. We kissed. KISSED. On the lips. I can see him in the corner of my eye on his bed in his boxers and has put a vest on because it was warm. "Do you want to go out somewhere?" he asks me. I respond with yes so we head out in his car, just out to explore really. Nowhere in particular, just myself and Squid. Together. I grab my phone and see the picture of me and Izzy together. I delete the picture and put it as the mirror picture of me and Squid with the caption '💙💋'.
-Squid's POV-
I get really warm so I put a vest and shorts on and I ask Ash if he wants to go out somewhere. He respond with yes so I grab my phone and car keys and we head into my car. I notice Ash's iPhone lock screen of him and Izzy together. He changes it to a picture of us. Once we're in the car, I go into the drivers seat and we head out. Ash says he's hungry so we start to head to Subway. Ash gets a cheesy bread meatball marinara and I get the same cause I didn't know what else to get. Too hungry to think. We sat down in Subway and Ash touched my hand. Not by accident, on purpose. I look at him and smiled. He's so cute, I actually can't deal with it.
-Ash's POV-
Once we're in the car, I say I'm hungry and head to Subway, which is like my favourite place ever, besides Squid's house obviously. I get a cheesy bread meatball marinara and Squid gets the same. Once we've sat down and are eating our sandwhiches, I touch Squid's hand. He looks at me and smiles. 'WHY is he so hot?' A few minutes later, my stomach starts to hurt. I try to ignore it and just continue to eat my sandwich. "You alright, Ash?" Squid says to me. He notices that I ain't right. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just feel slightly sick," I reply back with.
-Squid's POV-
I notice Ash's face starts to change slightly, like he's in pain, so I ask him if he's alright. He knows I know that's something ain't right with him. He replies with saying he has a sore stomach. His face changes colour all of a sudden. Once we've ate our sandwiches, we head into my car and Ash puts his head in his hands. "You okay, Ash?" I ask him. "I feel sick" he replies with. "Do you want me to get a bag or something?" I ask, concerned if he'll puke in my car.
About 10 minutes into the journey of going out for a nice journey together, probably ending up in Narnia at this bloody rate, Ash starts coughing randomly. I ask if he's okay and he says he's gonna be sick. I quickly grab the bag and put it in front of his mouth, while also trying to find somewhere to stop temporarily. Once I've stopped and Ash's lunch isn't going everywhere, he starts to feel about 1% better.
-Ash's POV-
I sit in the front seat next to Squid, feeling sick and sorry for myself. I know the reason why I feel sick, not because of the subway and that I probably ate it too quickly. It's because of how much alcohol I had yesterday. I don't want to tell Squid cause I'm scared he'll be mad at me. I'll just blame it on carsickness for now. We go around a corner and the road's really bumpy - doesn't help that I've just had a subway and Coca Cola! I can feel it coming back up slowly and I start choking. Squid asks if I'm okay and I say I'm gonna puke. He grabs a bag and gives me it, and slows down so it ain't as bumpy. He stops eventually and I start to feel slightly better.