Attack

Todoroki POV
I sat in down at my desk and waited for class to begin. My friends Iida, Bakugo, Kirishima and Uraraka walked to my desk. "Sup Todoroki." Spoke Kirishima. "Hey guys I said in my monotone voice.

We continued to talk but I continued thinking of Midoriya...not even Bakugo believes that she's alive. I wouldn't either for shes been gone for 11 years. But for some reason I feel shes alive. I was so lost in my train of thought that I didn't realize we were leaving class to the changing room to go to the USJ.

I get up and went to change and head outside to the bus. I walk to my friends and Uraraka asked, "You were thinking of her again weren't you?" In my defense, "No I wasn-". Bakugo then pitched in "Yes you were you idiot! As much as it pains me to say...you have to forget about her, she's dead. Shes been dead for 11 yea-"

I then got angry, "They NEVER found a body! I BELIEVE SHE IS STILL OUT THERE!!" "I KNOW IT HURTS, SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND TOO! I FEEL THE SAME PAIN AS YOU!! *sigh* You have to move on." Bakugo said. I didn't want to believe shes dead so I left and got on the bus.

Midoriya POV
I was now levitating and relaxing my body, preparing for the attack on U.A USJ. Intel told us that a group of students of the hero course was heading there to train. The plan is that Kurogiri will warp Toga, Dabi, and Shigaraki along with a nomu inside the USJ.
While they are busy with the students I'll warp in and be sent to a random area of the USJ and take some students down. I will then wait for All might to take on the nomu and surprise attack him.

"Its time to go Boss." Kurogiri said. I put myself down and walked to the bar. It was only me and father (on the screen). "Try to take out All Might for me Izuka." "I wont fail you father." I grabbed my two weapons and waited for Kurogiri to return.

Todoroki POV
We arrived to the USJ and walked inside. We were greeted by Thirteen and soon a purple smoke appeared in the center of the facility. Purple smoke?! All I could think of was the purple smoke that took Midoriya. Out of the purple smoke came a large group of villains. Mr. Aizawa then stared charging at the villains.

"Bakugo that's the smoke that took Midoriya!" "NOT NOW TODOROKI!!" I hadn't realized that the Purple smoke was right in front of us. Bakugo and Kirishima then attacked him but it had no affect. He then consumed us all in his smoke.

I ended up in the landslide zone. There I was greeted by a group of villains. I simply froze them all. Then a small cloud of purple smoke appeared and what came out was a girl with green forest hair with a black outfit on. Along with a pair of purple swords on her back. I looked her in the eyes and all I could think was, "Izuka?!" But it couldn't be her, Izuka has green eyes not red.

Midoriya POV
When I saw this boy infront of me, I hesitated to attack him. Why? Because I saw something weird, it was of me but younger with green eyes and playing with a small boy that looked like a younger form of this boy. But I have no regulation of this boy.

"Izuka?!" He said. I pushed the memory aside and charged at the bou with my swords...