Unknown Battle Plans

Midoriya POV
I walked closer to my father's bedside. "Father the mission was a success. We have Katsuki Bakugo at the bar. Hes chained up at the moment. However though we did lose two comrades in the process. We lost Moonfish and Mustard. Everyone though made it back. We were also able to injure a number of students. Along with your request, we had fulfilled. Would you like me to bring her?" I spoke in pleasant.

"Good work Izuka. Yes bring her here to me, she for I've heard has a powerful quirk." "Yes Father, right away." I then brought Pro Hero; Ragdoll to my father.

I was brought back to the bar to meet an angry chained up Bakugo. "So I see you're awake? Let's get down to business..."I said.

Todoroki POV
When First Resonders arrived we were all checked on. They put out the fire aswell. A majority of us were affected by the poisonous gas. And few of us and minor to severe injuries. 15 of us however were safe and not harmed...Physically. Me and Kirishima were hurt mentally. Kirishima felt horrible that he couldn't help Bakugo. And he was taken from right infront of me. Along with Midoriya gone again.

And...one was missing. The teachers however is a different story, out of the six teachers, one was missing. It was apparent she lost a lot of blood. Meanwhile on the Villain side two had been arrested. The others had escaped.

Tonight...the villains had won.

3 Days Later

I got up and out of bed and got dressed. Many of our classmates were still in the hospital. So I decided to visit them. I could sit around doing nothing. I got on the bullet train and headed to the city where everyone was at. I got down and walked to the hospital. I started walking down the hall when I saw Kirishima standing in the middle of the hall.

"Kirishima, you okay?" I asked. He turned around in shock. "Oh its just you Todoroki. And no I'm not." He said "Couldn't stay at home?" "No." "We could visit everyone together if you want?" I offered. "Um sure." He said.

We then started walking down the hallway to see All Might and Mr. Tsukauchi in Yaoyorozu's room. "At the time this was the only way I could help. Please take it and find Bakugo for us." She handed All Might a tracking device. "She made a tracker. We might be able to get Bakugo and Midoriya back." I whispered towards Kirishima. "Yeah we might able to asker to make a new one for us." He said.

We walked away and went visiting our classmates when we where walking we bumped into Iida. "Iida can we talk to you later, maybe at the coffee shop across the street?" I asked. "Um Okay sure. Why though?" He asked me. Kirishima must have caught on what was trying to do. "We need talk to you about something important." Um ok. Send me the time." He said. "Okay, we will."

We then went our different ways. We then made our way to Yaoyorozu's room. "Hey Yaoyorozu! How you feeling?" Asked Kirishima. "I have a small headache but other than that I'm feeling fine." She said with a smile.

"Look Yaoyorozu we have a favor to ask you; we know you made a tracker and a receiver for the Villains, we are wondering if you can make us another receiver?" I asked.

"You want me to make a new reciever?" "Yes we want to save Bakugo an-." I then cover this mouth. He was about to tell her about Midoriya. I wasn't gonna have it. She looked to be thinking hard. "Lem'me think about it okay?" She said. "Okay then, but when you do decide, meet us outside the hospital by 6:30 please." I said.

"Okay then. Thank you for visiting." She said. "Bye." Said me and Kirishima as we walked out the door. It was 1:34 P.M. I decided to text Iida to meet us at the coffee shop by 1:50.

"Come on Kirishima, let's head to the coffee shop." "Right." He said as we walked toward the Coffee Shop, and sat down.

Time skip to when Iida get there

"So what did you two want to talk about?" Iida asked. We then explained our plan but half way through Iida interrupted us. "This is a job for the pros not for us! We should meddle into these things!" He yelled. "But you haven't finished listening to the plan." I said. I hadn't mentioned Midoriya yet, so that might help.

"Fine finish up." "Well while you guys get Bakugo our I with pour the potion on Midoriya's head and bring her back to us. Then we get out of there." I finished up.

"So your gonna risk you life to save some long lost friend who is our enemy?! She harmed almost half of the to classes! And you want to save her?!" He mildly yelled.

Oh no this is not going to end well...