Chapter 31 Move on.

EULA'S POV

The next morning I woke up, cuddling my pillow on my arms and I felt so dizzy. Its just all repeated. My head hurts and my heart hurts. This is the most painful break-up of all.

The tears rolled down on my face, I can't stop it. Its better to hurt physically than emotionally.

I just really can't believe how couldn't he say those words when he promised that he will never try to hurt me again. I want to slap his face to make him feel how hurt I was.

I walked towards the window beneath my bed. It feels hurt when I saw him in front of the gate of his house and he was staring in my Auntie's house.

When I noticed that he was looking over my room I closed the curtain and kneeled down. Crying is the only way I can do for now.

--------

I told you he'll be mine. I feel pity for you my dear.

I received this message from the same number who sends me threat messages. Who the hell is she? This time I will never ignore this message.

What do you want? And who the hell are you? We're over okay? So you can do whatever you from him. And you better stop texting me this kind of shit.

After sending that message, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said

"Eula do you want to come in Justin's house for tonights party?" Usher asked

"No, Ush I don't wanna go there." I sighed

"Why? Hey what happened to your voice?" Usher asked.

"Ah eh ahh I have a soar throat." I lied

"Ah okay bye." Usher ended the call.

----------

My phone rang again but this time it was my dad.

"Honey?" Dad said

"Yes dad?" I muttered

"How are you?" He asked

"I'm fine." I lied

"You sure?" Dad asked again

"Yes, I'm sure dad. Is there something wrong?" I asked

"No just asking my little princess. Daddy misses you so much." Dad sweetly said.

I missed my dad so much.

"Anyway can you come here Dad?" I pleaded

"I'll try. How's Justin and you?"

"Why are you asking dad?" I asked curiously

"Honey listen, you have to stay away from him right now." Dad seriously said

"Huh? I don't understand dad. Why?" I asked again. I didn't tell to my dad the real thing that happened last night. I want to investigate first why.

"Just listen to me honey I don't want you to be hurt so please stay away from him." Dad pleaded

He's hiding something from me. I don't really understand. I will investigate this. What does he know?

"Eula just follow me okay? I know what's the best for you. So please listen to me." Dad stated

"Why dad? Explain to me why!" I demanded

Suddenly the call ended.

I glanced on the window to look what's goin' on outside the house. There are so many popular cars parked outside the house. I saw Ariana and Big Sean enter Justin's house.

I went to my bed and laid down. I grab my phone and open my gallery. Seeing this photos on my phone are not helping me to move on. I found our very first picture that was captured by Caitlin when we where on bora and it was perfect cause it was a stolen shots. They said stolen shots are the most perfect one because things are captured unexpected.

The tears start to fall down again, I can't help it but to cry again.

JUSTIN'S POV

I felt so guilty for hurting her again. I didn't meant to hurt her but that's the only way to hide the real reason why I told those lies to her. I have to keep the real reason why because its more painful than those words slipped on my mouth.

I already miss her. I missed her laugh, her giggles, her hugs, her kisses every time I get jealous. I'm so stupid to hurt her.

She deserves someone better than me.

The party was gettin' crazy though all of my friends are here I felt incomplete. I admit I am hoping that she'll come over here in my party but that was too impossible.

I went to the rooftop and stared to her room. The lights of her room are open but after a few seconds she turn it off.

Sorry for hurting you Eula I didn't meant to do that. I have to choose between our relationship or your safety. I don't want to you be in danger. This is the only thing that I can do, maybe we're not really meant for each other.

I will always love her. Forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! HEY! HEY! Sorry I know this is too short and boring. I'm so sorry guys I just don't know what to do for this chapter that's why I put Justin's POV to give you all a little clue why did he need to hurt Eula for the second time. So ENJOY! :)) HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT GUYS! :* :* :* :*

I'll update the next chapter tomorrow or maybe on weekend. :))

Guys please do comment your suggestions and opinions for this  chapter and tell me about your suggestion for the next chapter. :) Iloveyousomuch guys! :*

Twitter: @eulabiebs

Instagram: @eularoldan