Chapter 55 Dinner with the Carter's

EULA'S POV

"How did it happen?" Mom asked

"Its a long story mom but the important is I'm already here now." I said as I buried my head on her chest.

Pattie came followed by Justin and Yovanna with Sab on Justin's arms.

Pattie ran to me and hugged me like mom but Justin and Yovanna didn't bother to say 'Hi' or 'Hello' it was obvious that Yovanna seems so nervous. I smiled on my mind.

"How? We all know you're gone because of the bracelet that the investigators found on the body of a girl that they retrieved on the ocean." Pattie said

I pulled from hug and answer her question.

"Ashley.." I sighed and the tears start to fall down.

They all stared on me as I start to tell them who she was and how I survived.

"She's a teenager girl who really loves Justin and I. She asked me about the bracelet then I gave it to her." I cried.

"But how did you survive?" Auntie and Mom synchronized

"I don't know but one thing that I remember before the accident happened I was praying to survive then the people who helped told me that I was in coma for 1month I almost died then when I woke up I don't remember everything even my name I got an amnesia." I sighed

"That's when Justin and I's way cross in New York I did not remember who he is." I stated

Justin's reaction was extremely shocked and Yovanna's eyes widened. Yovanna stood up and went to her room with Sab.

"Who helped you?" Auntie asked

"The Carter family." I said

"We want to meet them and hopefully to thank them for helping you." Mom said

After the long conversation Pattie decided to go home and she said she'll gonna go back here and will bring my favorite food for her favorite girl. I smiled and hugged her with she say that. I missed how the way she show to me her sweetness of being a mother.

Mom and Auntie said they will sleep next to me tonight. We will to my Auntie's master bedroom because her bed was a king size and good for three person.

I smiled a bit when I saw how Yovanna reacted when she hear about Justin and I's unexpected crash in New York. Justin followed her in her room.

I went upstairs to take a rest because I was so exhausted and I still have a jet lag. While walking towards the stairs I kept my eyes on my way.

Justin stop on his track when he saw me coming through his way. My eyes widened when he hugged me.

"I'm so happy you're alive." He whispered

It feels like heaven to feel again that I was on his arms again, my safe haven. I feel so guarded by his arms. I tried not to cry in his arms.

"Really? But you seemed so happy with my Sister." I sarcasm

He didn't speak instead he tightened the grip of his arms on mine.

I saw Yovanna coming from her room I hugged him back too just insult her. She glared on me then I pulled away in the hug after that and start my way towards the room of my Aunt.

I smile like the mean girls did.

"Its just the start my dear sister." I sighed

-----------

The next day I woke up on the bed next to my mom and Aunt. The sun kissed my skin then I opened widely the curtain. After opening the curtain a hundreds of camera flashes on my face that makes my eye blinked on it. I quickly close the curtain and hid myself on the right corner of the window.