Chapter 59 A Liar and A Story Maker

YOVANNA'S POV

I drove the car way to the place where Matt and I always used to. The tears streaming down on my face while I was driving. I swear you'll fall again into my hands Eula. You'll never gonna take away Justin from me.

I parked my car and stay inside while waiting for Matt. I buried my face on the the horn and cried.

Why these things needed to happen? I thought everything is okay. He said he will never leave me even though Eula is still alive.

I don't want to go back on my old life where I need to go to work to raise myself and most of all now with Sab. What if Justin and the whole world knew about Sab that he's not the real father of my baby. He will definitely leave and I know... I know he will do everything just to get back Eula in his life.

I will never let that happen. Justin is only mine.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knocked on the mirror.

What happened?" He asked worrying

"I caught him.. them!" I said angrily

"Caught them what?" He asked curiously

"They were kissing. Justin and Eula." I cried

His fists harshly punched his legs.

"Do you want me to clean this things?" He offered

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Just trust me. All you have to do is to be nice to your sister and show to Justin how you sister mean she is then when Justin hates her then we will start our plans to get her out of the picture." Matt said

"I hate seeing you hurt and I'll never let anyone to hurt you and even Sab." He strongly said

"Thank you." I sighed

He moved closer to me and hugged me. He started to trailed kisses on my neck until our body collided to each other and some heat burst out. The kisses are getting hotter than the first.

He pressed the driver seat to make it flat then he was on my top now and I don't care if what are we going to do now. I was so pissed and its not my fault I almost cheated on Justin too.

I almost felt his body heat that hugging my whole body right now.

--------

When I went home the lights are off and no one was here. I know no one cares for me except Matt.

I remember Matt's said you have to be nice to everyone to protect your secrets and your hidden plans. I went to Justin's house to apologize for what had happened earlier and to act like I was wrong.

I opened the gate then walked inside the house. Nobody's here in the dining. I went to Justin's room and checked him if he's there.

I slowly opened the door and I saw him lying on his bed while watching T.V.

"Justin?" I sighed

He kneeled on his bed when he saw me.

"Justin I just want to say sorry for what had happened earlier. Sorry for my brat attitude." I stated as I sat on his king size bed.

"No... its my fault cause I kissed her." He said

"I know its not your intention and I know you still have feelings for her, I should understand and respect it." I sighed

"Can you still forgive me?" I asked

"Yovanna its my fault I shouldn't kissed her. I know you just did that because you're jealous." He explained and placed his hand on my cheeks.