Chapter 45 Concert Tour

JUSTIN'S POV

Yovanna is now 6months pregnant on our baby. 3months to go we'll see the baby and I promised I'll be a good father to my son as I promised on Eula.

Yovanna always called me every night to check me if I'm in good condition and of course just to check if I'm with someone else. I hate her when she always get jealous in non-sense things.

I can't avoid to compare her to Eula but the fact is she will never be like her sister.

I'll be guesting tomorrow morning in Saturday Morning Show for an interview about my concert tour again.

After the interview I will be having my concert tonight in Miami then meet and greet.

The show start to air when the host of the TV show came in.

"Good morning everyone! And now you're watching Saturday Morning Show!" The host greeted

"I know all of you can't wait to know our guest for today so here let's all welcome the international pop sensation Justin Bieber!" The host welcomed me.

The beliebers are shouting and screaming my name then I waved my hands to them that cause them to became wild.

"What's up? So how's your concert rehearsals so far?" Keira asked the TV host.

"Doing great and everything are okay. We did our best in every preparations." I said and smile.

"Hmm I heard your concert is for a cause, so who are the beneficiary of your concert's income?" Keira asked and crossed her legs.

"I'll spent it for our management's project the Pencils of Promise and the other money will be given to the charities and orphanage." I stated

"Ahh how nice Justin you're so generous." Keira complimented

"Thank you." I said

"So how's the feeling of soon to be a father? Are you excited?" Keira said and smile perfectly revealing her very white teeth.

"Of course I'm excited but a little bit nervous I guess its normal to feel being nervous." I stated and smile

"Aww I guess you'll be a good father to your son or maybe daughter." Keira said

"I hope so. Thank you." I said and play the mic on my hands.

"One last question Justin." Keira said

I smiled.

"What can you say about the rumors that your ex-girlfriend died because of you and her half sister Yovanna?" Keira directly asked

"Hmm uh believe what they want to believe as long as her family and I knows what's the reason why and its been a month ago and all of us forget about that." I stated

"Thank you for answering our question Justin." Keira said.and offer her hand for a hand shake.

"Once again this is Keira Klauser your host for today's show and I hope all of you enjoyed our topic and most of all our special guest for today! Once again let's give it up for Justin Bieber!" Keira yelled

The audience stand up and clap their hands.

After the show we quickly went back to the hotel to get some rest before my concert tonight.

---------

Ten minutes before the concert starts, we made a circle and we prayed first for the successful of my concert before we start.

I went to the backstage to ready myself and I hear the screaming and yelling of fans. A thousands flash of camera are non-stop flashing.

"Beliebers are you ready!!!!!!!" Dj yelled

"Ohhhoh.!!!!! JUSTIN! JUSTIN! JUSTIN! JUSTIN!!!"  My fans yelled.

"Ten!"

"Nine!"

"Eight!"

"Seven!"

"Six!"

"Five!"

"Four!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"Let's give it for JUSTIN BIEBER!" Dj yelled and my fans became wild.

"She's confident oh no, no, oh no, no......"

My fans sing along with me.

"There's gonna be one less lonely, one less lonely girl, one less lonely girl."

"Your world is my world......." I continued

Then I walked towards the girl who was sitting in a chair in the middle of the stage. She's emotional, I touched her face while singing and dance to her while serenading her.

After the concert we proceed to the Meet and Greet session and after that we will go to Australia for my next concert.

We went back to the hotel and went to our own rooms to take a rest because all of us are so tired and tomorrow will gonna be another long day for us.

I drifted off to sleep.

--------

The next morning I quickly fixed my important things to bring because we will be back here again to stay. This hotel will be our temporary home here.

We're all getting ready for our landing in Australia. A lots of paparazzi and my fans are waiting in the airport as you can see it in the window glass of the plane.

When we walked down they we're all shouting and screaming my name except the reporters whose trying their best to ask me some rumor questions. The flashes of camera are everywhere.

Finally I got in, in the truck van that is waiting for us then this bus will bring us to the theater stadium.

After this concert our next spot is new jersey, Miami, then New York. These concerts will lasts up to 3 to 4 months but I'm going home when Yovanna gave birth to our baby.

Of course I want to be there. I want to be the first who will hold our baby.

We started to to rehearse some moves then the concert finally  started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOODMORNING!!!! :))) I know this chapter is kinda boring but please forgive me :((( Anyways thankyou guys for supporting my story and most of all thanks to UNDREA WESTFIELD for being faithful friend to me she's been a good friend of mine.

Anyways stay tune guys!

Did Justin and Eula will see each other again?

What if Justin find out that the baby is not his baby?

What will happen to Yovanna when Eula came back but as Maggi Carter.

Find out guys!! :)) Ilysm :*:*:* xoxo