Chapter 2 == THE OPERATION

I told mom about autumn, the Garden so we decided to go to the garden with my brother escorting me. its been a few moths. we went to the park. there were a lot of people so we decided to go t0 the bench were me and Autumn used to talk.

"So where is your girlfriend?"Summer smirked at me

"Shes not my girfriend its just 5 months since we met. Shes just a friend"

"My brothers inlove!" he seducingly wink at me summer teased me.

"No im not stop doing that you look like a gay frog in princess and the frog!" I cant believe this trees are turning green i whispered to myself. the month of autumn is nearly ended.

A while later i heared a voice in a distance calling my name"August" she shouted waving her hand i turn to face the voice it was autumn. I felt relieve when i saw her brown with a little bit black hair are swinging through and through. My brother look at me raising an eyebrow whispering "Thank you lord for giving My brother a girlfriend eventhough he will be later die and will be killed by mom. when she knew she had a girl." he face to the sky i slap his head that made him shout ''Ouch!" As autumn get closer i hugged her tightly that i could no longer breath i cough "Sorry! she excluded "I miss you so much august where have you been all this time are you okay?" she keeps asking me if im okay then my brother butted in "noooh noon!too much sweatness im going to throw up." "Its sweetness not sweatness. stupid!" he brigs her hand to autumn"Hi there. My lady My name is summer. from the four season. the handsomes ever handsome. Augusts lil bro!"she claimed "That is why youre exactly look alike." then o broke their conversation "why are you bringing a broom?" she raised her broom in the air and speaking aloftly "I was in a roleplay. and my rule is Sisa from Noli me tangere" I crack a laugH "Why are you laughing?" i answered her "You look so cute with that broom and that dress even if it doesnt suits you!" her face turn red amd slap my shoulders "Why are you always so mean?" "Ahmmm ahmmmm ahhmmm!" My bro hums.

"Cm here!" hearing what autumn said we followed she brought us to another garden. it looks like a dating place the place is beautiful it looks like a garden you mostly see in movies just like heaven, Johnnny english. we sat down at the table in the center a waiter came and serve us beverages with a french bread, mayonnaise "This is my favorite! You know that!" Summer Inquired. Autumn raised a toast "what I meant for this lunch is to celebrate our 1 year friendship to you August for being handsome, cute and a very supportive Friend" August Smiled

August stand's up "Thanks Autumn. Without that leaf I would not see you" Autumn smiled back but her smile was very different from before.
Later on summers phone rang it was very annoying becuase his ringing tone was Ikaw na nga yata by Kathryn bernardo he answered the call who was from my mom "Hello, Anak ready na ba kuya mo sa operation today?"
Summer answered with a frail expression on his face it was odd.I think they are planning on something. Because they know I hate operation. A moment later I drank the Wine autumn ordered we continued eating then I started to get dizzy I knew it they put sleeping pills in the wine

"Im sorry bestfriend its for your own good" I close my eyes losing consciousness. A minute later I can feel it im on a bed. I saw a light shining on me. I can.feel the pain of a knife inserted to my heart. Doctors are all around me I was asleep but my brain isnt.

The next thing remember I woke up in a bed in my room inside my house. It was so mysterious I was in the hospital. "Where's Autumn?" I ask them but I recieved a glare "Whose Autumn?" My mother exclaimed. Its really weird becuase we were just eating earlier at the Garden and now they are saying they dont know her. Are they brainwashing me "mom.autumn my bestfriend?" Summer came near me " Bro you were here since yesterday the doctor said you will suffer mix. Memories you know hallucination your heart transplant was a sucess you can do anything you want?" My father came "Anak your heart is still capable of sports. My mom