To The Realm Room

The witch/Freya, Atreus, Y-n, their girls, Calliope, and her son move back down the same path heading to the skymover. The witch/Freya uses her magic on the roots to remove them to walk on the skymover, once they're all on the skymover Atreus turns the wheel to the right and now they move down back to the Foothills.

"Tyr's temple is just over at the center of the lake, it is from there we travel to Alfheim. And thankfully it's no longer underwater." Freya said.

"Why is that creature in the bay?" Moony questions the witch.

"No one knows? He just appeared one day, so after Thor attacked and their battle could be felt across all the realms. Ultimately it just ended in a stalemate and Thor returned to Odin empty handed. The serpent stayed and grew so large he now spans all of Midgard."

"See I told you." Atreus says to Calliope as the girls chuckles.

"You were right after all." Faye replies

"Anyway they've hated eachother ever since. Destined to kill eachother come Ragnarok." Freya said to continue the story

"So this Ragnarok means that the destruction of just this world only?" Sunny questions the witch and she replies back.

"No, Ragnarok is the prophecy of the destruction of all nine realms. Niflheim, Muspelheim, Asgard, Midgard, Jotunheim, Vanaheim, Alfheim, Svartalfheim, Helheim."

"And you believe in this Ragnarok?"

"I dearly wish I didn't children."

Seconds later Atreus opens the red door, and they all see that there is no path to walk across. The witch/Freya uses her Alfheim arrows to hit the light crystal to create a light bridge. This drew Calliope and her nieces to amazement by walking on solid light. So enough they all walk across heading back to Tyr's temple.

"Tyr's temple, built with help from the Giants. Great Tyr used this to travel the nine realms and keep the peace between them." The witch/Freya said.

"It doesn't seem very peaceful, everywhere my family and I go we're attacked, especially by dead things." Atreus replies to Freya

"The risen dead grow ever more numerous. Once the roads and trails would've been full of people, now all have hid or fled. Save for the Reavers savage enough to survive enough in such a world."

Atreus and y-n both used their strength to put the bridge back into passion, it took awhile until they reached the end and grew a little tired. Once the witch announced that they are ready they head back to the enterence of the realm travel room and what surrounded this ancient room was that it was showing eight others door from others realms.

"The room is really dark." Calliope replies

"This temple has been asleep, underwater for almost a hundred and fifty winters. It needs only the light of the bifrost to reawaken." The witch/Freya replies back to the young female goddess.

The three of them walk to the center of the realm travel room with circular mechanism with a keyhole.

"So how does this work?" Atreus asked Freya as she has the bifrost to the boy's right hand.

"You will need this a bifrost. To create travel between realms, it can also capture, hold, transfer the light of Alfheim. Place the bifrost there on the keyhole."

Atreus places the bifrost on the keyhole and the circular mechanism activates.

"Now what?"

"Give it a moment, the temple needs time to wake up from it's long slumber. It is from this room and this room alone that the two of you will be able to cross between realms. What you see before you represents the temple in which we stand, as well as the realm towers that encircle the lake of the nine outside. All of the realms exists in the same physical space, reflections of each other. These doors, the tower outside and the nine realms are all intertwined and coexisting on the branches of the World Tree seperated only by the bifrost light of Alfheim. This place can focus and control that light. And if you're wondering if this is the world tree itself, no. It is only an artistic representation of it. The Yggdrasil is much, much more than this. The tree of life is bound the fate of the world, just as we are bound to it. The tree nourishes our souls. The dew from its leaves feeds our valleys and rivers. The trees very existence supports all of creation along its bounds. Its life energy interwoven into the tapestry of life, birth, growth, death, and rebirth. Every strand transcending time, transcending space. Everything come back to the tree. So that is how it works. But I'm guessing you were looking for a more practical answer."

"No, that was an interesting explanation and I think I see how this works now."

"That is good to know, Children. I will give you rune for Alfheim."

The witch/Freya uses her magic to place the transfer rune on Atreus's right palm, when the boy stares at the rune hovering his palm uses the mechanism to turn the bridge outside to Alfheim, and he activities the travel room to go to Alfheim the fake Yggdrasil tree shoots a beacon at the Alfheim crystal. Once it was the bifrost turned dark, Freya explained that bifrost's power is now depleted, anf they need to capture the light of Alfheim to reawaken the the bridge and dedestroy the black breath.

Atreus opens the door and now they are in Alfheim, home of the light elves.

"Children, I present to you the realm of Alfheim." Freya announced and then she noticed a huge white beacon and is because that the light of Alfheim was slightly faded.

"The light I can barely see it. Something is wrong see that column of light on the horizon, it's held in the heart of a ring tower, we'll find what we need there." The witch/Freya said as she noticed that her body was turning into dust.

"No,no, Dammit not now!"

"What's happening?" Sun Light says really quick as the girl grabs Freya's her right keep her from being pulled into a portal leading back to Earth/Midgard and Dark Moon does the same by grabbing her left hand.

"To restore the bifrost, you must step into the light but be very careful not to get caught in..." Before Freya could finish her explexplanation she was pulled out of Alfheim and sent back to Midgard.

"She's not dead is she, Atreus." Calliope asks Atreus.

"No, don't worry she's still alive. She's back in her Garden in Midgard."

"*Sighs in relief* Ok that's to hear. Now what do we do?"

"We capture the light of Alfheim, Follow me."