Back To Freya

~Perviously on GoW: Back Where It All Began~

"Jotunheim will be waiting for us, guys."

"Yeah. So all we need to unlock this is a magic chisel, and know the black rune."

"That's good to hear. So how do we have walking all the way back down to the witch's house?"

"Nope, I'll show you the fast way down."

"By all means, lead the way."

~Now back to your realize scheduled programming~

Atreus leads the girls to a pile of rocks, he searches his bag for the blue crystal that Brok gave him. The boy places the object into front of him for the pile of rocks to form into a door, seconds later it creates a blue light and the children step inside.

Atreus and Calliope both are now standing on the branches of the World Tree known as Yggdrasil.

Atreus looks at his sister who has this surprised look on her face showing that she's never seen more beautiful in her entire life. Her eyes glistening with awe and wonder as she stares at her surroundings of the world tree. Atreus grabs Calliope's hand to walk her around the world tree.

"Welcome to the world tree known as Yggdrasil. Right now we are standing on the branch of it." Atreus announced with excitement

"Atreus, it's so beautiful. I've never seen anything like this before." Calliope replies as she continues to look around, she spots large blue crystals that's surrounding the world tree, she has never witnessed such a wonderful thing that even existed in the universe but not paying attention she gets close too the edge of the path about to fall in the endless abyss that leads to her death Atreus pulls her back in time making her body stay close to his.

"Do not fall off! You would have ended up in Helheim if you stepped off the path!" Atreus yells in an echo to Calliope as she noticed her brother's angry expression, he seems more angry than worried but after that outburst he inhales and exhales calmly, Calliope has seen him like this only a few times when Faye's counterpart/Laufey the Just was still alive.

The first time she saw him in an outburst was when he snuck out of the cabin at night when both of the Calliope and Faye where asleep but Calliope still awake, fake sleeping only to find her brother seek out in his bed exiting the cabin, she decided to go out to follow Atreus alone out into the cold forest and snow. After walking for quite awhile still in the protection barrier she spots him in the distance kneeling on both his knees at the edge of a riverside clutching his head tightly, he was screaming. She thought he was in pain and needed help? she was about to run to him from behind but she was stopped moving when he started to talking, mostly yelling.

"GET... OUT OF MY HEAD!" Atreus screamed out his lungs, making all lot of birds fly away.

'What's happening to him? Is he hearing voices again?!' Calliope thought in her mind as she hides behind a tree. The young spartan was scared or petrified out of her brother's reaction she didn't know what to do. She didn't know how to help Atreus as he continues to scream and yell while clutching his hands in front of him as he sees red electricity starts to surround his hands but Calliope does not see it. The boy started to look at the riverside as he sees flashes of his own reflection and Chaos's face a.k.a his future evil self/Loki as tears fall down his cheeks falling into the river.