From A Maid...

It's a typical Day at Phantomhive Manor and Mey-Rin has finished her morning chores. She is headed for her room to relax. Recent events have left her trying to avoid Sebastian the head Butler. Mey-Rin is trying to behave herself.

Sebastian passes Mey-Rin in the hall on his way towards The Kitchen. " Good morning Mey."

"Sorry. Where are my manners, good morning sir" Mey-Rin bows to Sebastian. She's not even calling him by his name trying not to be so familiar towards him.

"It seems I have some left over cake. Would you like some?" He asks her.

Trying her best to avoid making eye contact. She Says. "No thank you sir I..." Lying. "I don't care much for sweets."

"Very well. If you change your mind, I shall be dining alone in kitchen..." Sebastian starts to walk away. "I'll just let our master know you denied his generosity on sharing his sweets..."

"That's not it!" Mey-Rin reaches out. "It's just..." She doesn't want to say that its going to be her birthday. "I'm just not feeling well for sweets, but I would like to join you. I've completed my morning chores." She smiles. "I wouldn't like you to sit alone."

"Thank you Mey-Rin. How very kind of you." He walks her to the dining hall. Sebastian sees the table set and pulls out a chair for Mey-Rin. "My lady, take a seat"

Mey-Rin blushes. He'd called her my lady. "Thank you Mr. Sebastian sir."

Sebastian goes to grab a piece of cake but instead comes returned with a whole cake. The rest of the servants walk behind him and start to sing happy birthday to her.

"I uhh.?" Mey-Rin starts to cry with joy. "How did you know?"

"Mey-Rin, what kind of Butler would I be if I didn't know. Now master also likes to wish you a happy birthday, but he's busy with his spreadsheets. He sends his apologies for not being here." Sebastian smiles and the others smile... All hugging her... Sebastian also hugs her and kisses her cheek. Then he says Happy Birthday to her.

Mey-Rin shivers from his kiss and surprised by the hug feeling excited. "Thank you Sebastian." For a minute her voice turns to her real one.

She takes a bite of the cake. "So delicious my favorite! You are the best Sebastian!" A huge Smile Appears on her face.

"Who's birthday is it?" Ciel walks in.

"Why Mey-rin my lord. You picked out a gift for her don't you remember, I think you should be the one to give it to her..." Sebastian smiles.

Ciel nods with a smile. "Oh yes..! Grabs gift and hands it to her shoving Sebastian at her.

"Oh my Master ummm what are you doing?" Not that she minded. She was just shocked.

Sebastian bows... and takes her hand. Kisses it gently.

Ciel smiles deviously. "I knew you'd like your gift..."

Mey-rin blushes and slivers go down her back. "Wait what?" She turns very red. "Sebastian?"

Fin holds his present close... maybe she's not going to like it... He speaks up "I... made this. Its for damien..." He holds a small cat bed he made...

Mey-rin looks at Sebastian... Then ciel barks at him. "Doesn't mean he can skip out on orders.. Sebastian."

Sebastian bows... "Yes my lord." He turns to Mey-rin. "I shall be your servant for 24 hours. Anything you wish. I shall wait on you hand and foot.. and... take you into town to buy you a dress.... Tonight, there's a ball down on common street.. would you do me the honor my lady, to accompany me?"