The Secret Wedding...

Sebastian held Mey-rin... He carried her to her bed and wrapped his arms around her... "The master is with his queen..." He kisses the top of her head. "As I am with mine...."

Mey looked up at him slightly confused. "Sebastian? Am I still yours?" She hugged him tight. How could he forgive her when she couldn't forgive herself. "I love you Sebastian."

"You will alway be my Queen and I will always forgive you." Sebastian knew he could make her forget how sad she was even if just for now. He laid Mey-rin back and softly kissed her lips, then her cheek and down to the soft skin of her neck. She smelled so good. He bites into her neck softly.

Mey-rin feels his teeth in her neck and it feels so good she shakes. She holds his neck with her hand. "My luv!" Her body reached to him. "My Sebastian... yours I am yours..." her pulse increased.

Sebastian holds her tight... His hands feeling her body as if it was the first time... He removed the clothing she had on... Kissing her skin each time he exposed it... He was so warm... His body heat was pulsing right through her... "Marry me... Just me and you... Under the stars.. The heaven witnesses to our love... "Marry me right now..!" He looked deep in her eyes... No ceramony.. Just them... Under the moon.... In his sacred place...

Mey just looked at him trembling. "Yes! Yes! A million times yes Sebastian!!" She thought she was going to explode so happy. "Yes I will." She kissed him with more passion then she ever had.

"Be ready in 10 minutes!" He kissed her as he left to prepare...

****

Ciel wasn't going to promise or say anything but one word*

. "Sorry..." He didn't shed a tear or say any other word. It was pointless to make such a huge deal if it'll only happen again and again... He does feel hurt though like he's betrayed Grell... He caressed Grells body with a soft touch, he still wore that beautiful black and red dress Mey-rin had made him, but now skin covered in bruises and bleeding cuts... He kissed every scar and bruise... as he treated Grell body so fragile... lastly he kissed Grells lips.

Grell moaned a bit... He was waking up.

Ciel watched his queen wake up. "My queen...

Grell sighed. ,I wanted... you to... trust me..." He's so tired. "I can't be here if.. you don't love me... tell me Cici... I need to hear it..."

"I love you, I love you, I love you... I'll say it every second." He takes Grells hand and kisses it, trailing his lips up to his neck then his lips.

Grell smiles and moans a bit because he's still in pain. "I'm still healing... Ow..."

Ciel didn't know how to feel... The feeling was unexplainable.... He had his queen... He had Sebastian... He had it all.. Because of one pure soul named Finnan... Ciel smiled at Grell. "Remember that Gardner servant I had my love?"

"Yes... His name is finny ... He always gives me a rose when I'm in the garden... When I saw you two..." He bites his lip.

"He... he gave his soul up for you my love... to save you..." Ciel narrowed his eyes sadly and looked away. "He did seem to have deep regards for me... and I feel wrong for at least not showing that I have noticed him... So pure he was..." Ciel cries a little at the memory of killing Finny. "But he gave his life to make us both happy..." He smiled and looked at Grell. "He's been the loyal hidden knight at his knee for us this whole time... such love and honest, pure and loyal soul... he saved my queen." A tear softly falls from his eyes and gazes at Grell. "He's given the king back what he needs most... his queen."

Grell cries a bit too. "Cici.... No... William always wanted a pure pupil... Cici..." He cries as Ciel holds him. "Family... We have to let them know." Sadly fin had none outside the manor... He tells grell how Finnian came to be part of the family manor... He gets upset. "promise me we will find anyone who's experimenting on kids ... Anyone who harms them.. We will do this for Finny..."