♡The Mother?♡

Ciel felt sunlight hit his closed eyes as he opened them slowly and saw Grell standing up doing Sebastians job. Once again trying to be a butler... He snickers and sits up. My queen... Please, that is Sebastians job...

Grell smiles. Let me now take care of my king... Honestly let him see you all rusttled up like this.... you.. are... mine..." Grell growls as he crawls onto the bed and pins Ciel against the headboard "And he won't ever see that body that I have marked.... Not while I'm around...Unless..." He removes his robe. "You want bassy to see me like this too?"

Ciel  blushes and kisses Grells chest closing his robe. "No my queen." He pulls him into a kiss. "I loved you my queen~"

Grell smiles. "I thought so. Besides, it seems bassy is in love..." He falls onto the bed and laughs a bit. "He finally knows what I feel for you.. Ny king, My master, My beautiful Cici..." He looks up at Ciel. "Can we get a puppy?.."

Ciel sighs and looks at Grell. "But we already have a dog, his name is Sebastian."

"I mean it!  I never really had a pet before..." Oh it would be amazing to have one. Cici... Are you happy with me?" Something was making him doubt.

Ciel sighs and smiles. "Anything for my queen... But no babies yet, please!!" *blushes* "I love you my queen." He tilts Grells head up and kisses him.

Grell smiles and kisses Ciel.. The doubt was fading.... He blushes when Ciel calls him his queen." But isn't this going to... Ruin the family name?.. Our type of love.. is forbidden and looked down "And I..don't want to hurt you this way."

Ciel caresses his face. "Lets not worry of that now, please my queen..." Sighs sadly,  just thinking about it was annoying and sad, he just wanted to enjoy his morning with his queen. "Grell?" He blushes at what he what he was about to say next.

Grell stands... "What if I dress like your butler during the days.. Or when company comes..... I.. can cut my hair... to look more appealing..." He holds his hair back... He still looked hot... But where was all this coming from? Why all the sudden importance of his looks?

****

Mey-rin opens her eyes as she feels Sebastian caressing her face. She smiles. "Good morning Sebastian." They had just laid together cuddling all night.  It felt good, she loved him and that was enough. Mey slipped her dress on and moved her hair. "Could you do the corset my luv? Before you go..."

Sebastian bows and laces her up tight.. He turned her around and kissed her hand that the ring rested on "Don't work too hard. I'll be taking most of Fins chores so you don't have to. Just don't go outside alone..." Damian climbed her dress and crawled into her pocket... In one distraction, Sebastian was already dressed in a new uniform... and had morning tea for her... "Enjoy your tea... He leaves. And prepares tea for masters.

Mey-rin looks at Damian. "Really? I love you but Ciel is allergic stay down ok?" Mey-rin loved that about Sebastian how he liked showing his amazing speed abd skill as a butler. She reaches for her glasses remembering she didn't need them. Then headed down at set the table once more. She missed seeing Ciel sitting at the Table. But he and master Grell may not come down. She went and did her basic chores then went to sit with Finny for a while. She knocked before walking in. "Finny? Its me Mey-rin..."

Fin was sitting up and eating a slice of cake.. A tea was by him. Sebastian was here... Hi Mey-rin!.. He was just so cute... He had a bit of frosting on his nose...

Mey-rin smiled she had the one side of her face coverd by her hair. She didn't want to upset finny and it made her self conscious. Mey-rin sat on the chair next to his bed seeing his bandaged back. It made her feel sad but she put on a smile for Finny. "How are you feeling?" She put extra sugar in his tea she knew how he liked it. Then looked up. "Hello Sebastian." She smiled the biggest smile. Finny noticed and asked.