#5

I wake up in Levi's arms. When did he get so soft? I smile to myself.

I stare at his beautiful sleeping face and occasionally i would mean in to smell his neck which naturally smelled like vanilla.

I went back to staring. I feel like a creep but I can't help it.

"Your staring" he mumbles. "I can't help it" I smile and whisper.

"Can you stare when I am not sleeping?" He asked still mumbling.

" nope " I reply. He just answers with a 'mmh' and hugs me tighter. He doesn't move for I figure that he fell back asleep.

It's the middle of the day. Me and Levi managed to finish everything with Erwin, it was just counting vampires and making sure they were okay and fed.

Today was the day off from training so we had a bunch of extra time.

Me and Levi sat my my bed and cuddled. He slowly came up t I my neck and kissed it.

He licked the spot he kissed and bit into it.

"Nng" it hurt for a second but overall it felt good. He slowly drank my blood.  I say there for a second.

I then grabbed his wrist. He tried to pull it away softly but I made a noise and he let me have it.

I have never really pleased Levi....

I pulled his head away from my neck. He looked at my eyes. It was hard to read him. I lea bed down to his neck and bit into it.

"Ahh~~" he moaned. I never heard him do that before. He stopped himself but he still did it.

His blood was sweet. It tasted like candy. I flip is over, still very very slowly drinking his blood and I felt all down his body.

I stopped at his hips and squeezed them hard. "Nnnn ahh~~"  what was up with him today? He would never allow me to do this.

That's probably what he is thinking now. He changed his mind and flipped us back over. He let me continue drinking from his neck and grabbed my wrist. He bit into my wrist and drank the blood.