#7

Levi's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night to heavy breathing. I look over at Eren and he is glowing. Like a lot. He is sweating, crying and panting.

"Eren...eren! What's wrong! EREN!!" I was shaking him and when I yelled he woke up. He paused for a second and started crying.

"What happened?" I said as he cried into my neck

" I don't know but...I didn't like it... " Eren was still glowing.

"Eren what is that?" His glow is a very bright yellow.

" I.....I don't know" he looked at it and started hyperventilating.

"Eren stop look at me..." I grabbed his head and made him look at me.

" everything is going to be okay.. " he stopped hyperventilating and continued crying

"Tell me what's wrong" I said

"Levi... It hurts" he whispered.

"Where?!"

" Everywhere... Levi I don't know what's happe--AAAHHH" out of nowhere he started screaming and his glow got brighter.

"EREN!" I didn't know what to do so I picked him up and ran out.

I brought him to Hanji because she should know what to do.

He screamed in my neck and it was so bad he screamed as loud as he could in the open.

His legs were around my waist and arms around my shoulders.

I reached her room. "Hanji you have to find out what's wrong with him!" I just noticed that his teeth were out and thought maybe we should give him food.

I give him to Hanji and grab one of her blood bags. He tried to eat it but couldn't stop screaming.

Hanji checked her records leaving Eren on the table and me stroking his hair.

"Wait a minute...this can't be....I don't...hmm" she kept reading.

"What the hell is it Hanji!" I am getting impatient

"Eren's mom, Carla, is a mage, like all of her family was....and his dad, Grisha........is a werewolf....." She said

I didn't know what to say. I kept stroking Eren's hair and his screams went to loud groans and whimpers.

" Levi the wolf in his body is trying to reject the vampire in his body. It's like the two are fighting. And he is a mage so he is using his power to heal himself. But it's not working because there is nothing to heal. " she said

"If we want to save him from being killed from the inside we have to get one of them out.... There is no cure for vampires but I think the wolf is in his dna. If we can find that piece of dna we can help him."

" Eren are you up for this? " I said. He nodded his head violently.

Hanji took Eren and called Erwin. They started operating in him but I wasn't allowed in the room.