#9

Eren's POV

"Don't focus on the pain Eren just bite down on this" Hanji said to me. "Erwin and I are going out soon to fight and you and Levi are going to stay here. So is Armin and Reiner and Bertholdt. You and Levi are not to do it for the next few days"

"Do what?" I say but it's a bit muffled since I'm biting on a rock.

" it" she said moving her eyebrows up and down.

"Do you mean sex? How do you--do you?-- Hanji what the hell!?" I say dropping the rock.

" don't worry it's only sometimes now stop talking I'm trying to heal you"

"ONLY SOME--!?" She lightly punched me and laughed.

well damn Hanji ruined my plans for tonight.

Everyone is gone for the hunt and me and Levi are on the couch, drinking tea, eating cookies and watching movies.

"Eren..." I hear. ' mmn?' Was my reply "baby..." I heard again. I turn to Levi

"Levi...?" He is asleep?

I lightly touch his face and turn back to the tv.

"Baby..." I look over and his eyes were open.

" Yes? " I say

"Kiss me" he said. "Were you asleep?" I ask . He shook his head no

"Kiss me" he said again. I kissed him, he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me gently.

"Mmmmm, I love you" he says as soon as he pulls away from the kiss.

"I love you too baby" I reply. We snuggle on the couch and fall asleep there.

Sorry for another short chapter! I'm running out of ideas! Comment on ideas I could use to keep up this story breathing for a little longer.