#8

Eren's POV

I woke up in an enclosed space. I feel around. It's completely dark. I knocked on the box and it opened a bit. When I opened the box THERE WERE WOLVES EVERYWHERE!

Just kidding so I opened the box and Erwin was standing there. I heard a little 'mm' and he looked me up and down.

"Looks like it healed a bit" he said. Okay now I am really confused.

"Oh--damn" he looked at me again "lay back down your not done" he said.

"What the fu---" he cut me off by walking out.

Levi then walked in. "Levi!" He walked up with no expression and hugged me. I don't known how he could do so much with a strait face.

I tried to get out of the box but I had to have Levi help me because it hurt to use my muscles.

"Ahh..ow" I almost fell but he caught me. I was feeling so out of it. Everything was blurry and I couldn't walk or talk really.

Levi sat me down on his lap on a bench as he looked at my wound. It was all sewed up and it was healing slowly.

"Do you need blood?" He whispered. I slowly put my head in his neck and bit him. I sucked on his neck hard and didn't get a while lot since the bite marks weren't that big.

" Eren...haah" that was the first time I ever made him moan like that.

"Eren....sl-slow down... Ahh" he grabbed my shoulder and squeezed it. I guess I was being too rough. I don't know why though

Why is Levi being.....vulnerable?
my vision came back and I realized what I was doing. I take my mouth off his neck and look at him.

"I'm sorry I didnt--" he kissed me.

"Hmm" it was nice.

He pulled away, touched the dripping blood from his neck and looked at me

"I'm sorry" I said again.

"It's dripping everywhere." He said still looking at me.

I should show some confidence. I mean in and lick all the dripping blood off of his neck.

"Mmmh" I kissed his lips again and we both stood up.

"Argh!" It still hurt to stand. Even after a little blood.

Another chapter to this and my other stories tomorrow