CHAPTER 6

She screamed.

Her body moved in it's own accord, her eyes focused on the scene beneath her. A vision.

The boy looked up at her with eyes filled with fear, his hand reaching up to her as he tried to call out for help.

The roars grew louder, melting away the boy's voice as the dark smoke grew nearer and nearer to where he stood. Her eyes brimmed with tears as she willed herself to go back, but her body intended to save herself.

Her will power wasn't enough as her body flew away from the scene. All of a sudden, she fell. And she kept falling.

She screamed bloody murder as she saw the ground, closing her eyes for the impact. But none came.

Instead she was transported to a small room, it was dirty with no windows and just a single iron door on the side.

Only a small lightbulb lit up the room, but the darkness she felt wasn't just from the lack of light of the room.

But rather an intense aura. She felt multiple presence behind her and she forced herself to look, the sight making her gasp.

It was the boy, crying as he held his knees up to chest. Large men wearing what looked like old slacks were surrounding him. The boy looked fearfully at their grinning faces, they were holding weapons.

She held her breath when one of the men grabbed the boy by his hair, lifting him off the ground with a sneer on his face.

"What have your father told you about leaving?" The guy snarled at the poor boy who looked ready to cry.

"Get off - " he was cut off when a fabric was placed on his mouth. Making his words turn into mumbles, as he kicked and tried to scream.

"No one disobeys his rules, especially you."

He threw the boy to a corner that had shackles. He grabbed the boy's head and forced him to look at the wall as the others cuffed the boy to the wall, they had knives in hand and sick smiles on their faces.

"This ought to teach you a lesson," Another man said causing the others to laugh.

The boy's cries filled the room as they began their torture. She tried doing something but nothing happened, a barrier was seemed to be placed between them.

"No, stop!" She screamed but they didn't seemed to hear. They continued their torture, slicing the boy's arms and legs while slashing his back.

The men laughed, their booming laughter filled the small room. It was sick. She took a step forward, only to fall again.

This time, the fall was much quicker and she was transported to - what it looked like - a throne room.

The boy was taller now, his pale skin had change since the last image. His skin was red, like it just got burned red.

She can't see his face as his back was turned on her. She was about to take a peek when she finally took notice of another figure in the room.

Her eyes widened in realization, this is the Fallen Kingdom. She remembered the face of the man infront of them like the back of her hand, she always see those features on her textbooks.

But she noted that this is not possible, for the man in her textbooks died long ago in a battle. So this other man might be from his bloodline.

The man stepped closer to the boy and scrutinized him under his dark gaze.

“So you decided it was best to just break my rule?” He snarled at the boy’s face, then he raised his hand. She was screaming at him to stop, wriggling. Trying to reach out to them.