CHAPTER 1

She turned and tossed on her bed, nervousness getting the best of her. Tomorrow’s her coronation day.

Not only is it the day her years of training and learning will be tested, it’s also a very important day for her parents.

They fought against all of the odds so much just to get their rightful place at the throne, and finally their first born is taking the crown after their years of hardwork.

Sighing, she got up from her bed and gazed at the window, the ocean was quiet. No sea creature in sight.

Smiling to herself, she got up and changed to a light blue dress, she pinned her hair up in a bun and dashed out of her room. Her feet making landing on the floor ever so slightly so she won’t make any noise to blow her cover up.

She stood, facing the wooden doors that glowed magically, captivating her for a moment. Looking around to make sure nobody’s there, she pushed her arms out wide and felt her powers open the gate way to the upper world.

She grinned and quickly went to the path, she slowly closed the door of her Kingdom and she was quickly submerged in the cooling water of the ocean. She swam up to the surface and paddled her way to the shore, once out of the water she magically dried herself up.

She noticed all the lights of the city were out except for a few stores, some wolves are walking down the street while some sat on some beach chairs using their phones.

The werewolves are relatively close to them considering their two Kingdoms have been friends over so many centuries already. The Kingdom of the Luna’s Lost Star and The Kingdom of Atlantis.

She made her way over a small library that was always open, reading has always been her favorite hobby. Greeting the owner on her to the highest shelves, she plucked out a book with the help of her magic and sat down on one of the lounge chairs.

Smiling contentedly, she opened the first page and started reading away her doubts about next day’s happenings.

— THE LUNA’S LOST STAR —

Once upon a time, there was a woman named Luna who loved flying across the sky. She would soar highh into the clouds and laugh all day long as she peered over everyone on the land and sea.

In her time, there was neither a sun nor a moon, it was only her and a ruggedly handsome young man whose name is Alpha, he lights up everything for the creatures who lived on Earth.

But the thing is, they don’t know the other existed. For he will show up only when the blue in the sky is the lightest. And for her, she only comes out when the blue is in it’s darkest form.

And for that, they never met nor even knew that the other existed.

But one day, a mortal being mentioned to Luna that there was a man who also lurks in the sky but never when she’s around. Luna grew curious as time went on, she wondered why they never crossed paths.

And so, as her curiosity got the better of her she showed up earlier one time. Just enough time that she saw him up close, and as their eyes met for the first time, they fell inlove.

Every other day, Alpha would atleast stay a little longer than he always did on Earth just to see her and she came earlier so they would have more time to spend with each other.