Memories

It all went downhill when she got to know that her entire career built in Camp half- blood or like Zia and many others like to call it C.H.B was over when a new kid named Zach  Roberts first arrived to camp. Turns out he was a son of Poseidon just like her half sister Annabeth's  boyfriend Percy Jackson. But Percy was nothing like this guy, Percy was brave, strong and faces any danger in the heart. While  this guy  looked like a big loser. His legs were like jell-o the first day he came to camp.

Zia knew instantly that this guy was bad news and did not belong in camp half-blood. Chiron had called her in the morning and told her that there was a new demigod coming. He had held a meeting for all the camp counsellors.

Zia was the counsellor of Athena 's cabin. Athena was the goddess of knowledge and battle strategy.   Zia had spent most of her free time with Annabeth learning how to sword fight. Surprisingly her being the daughter of a battle strategy goddess she was not very good with swords but she was ADHD like most demigods and that had being the only thing that had saved her from the battle games like ' capture the flag' and she was really thankful to Annabeth for helping her with her fighting. One day Annabeth had told her that she was getting really good and might even defeat Annabeth in a battle one day! Zia was sooo happy she almost passed out! Annabeth was her idle and hearing her say a comment  like that to her was breathtaking .

Zia lived in camp half-blood because she was like an orphan except for her mom of course ( the all- powerful goddess ) Her childhood had being a very terrible memory keeper maybe like most demigods but her childhood according to Zia was an  exception . 

When she was twelve years old... it was like an normal day sitting in front of the T.V. With her brother Brandon Bookers and her father Mac Bookers her brother was wearing a collar blue check shirt with a plain blue denim he is 2 years older than Zia so he was fourteen at that time  he's hair was a light shade of brown it had grown quite long, the top of his hair was  fallen on  his face. He had put a arm around Zia. Zia loved her brother they did fight sometimes but rarely and every time Zia was sad after a fight he would come and act like a   Prisoner facing the queen with Zia being the queen, she used to laugh soo hard!

Her father was sitting onto the right side of her  wearing a white and red striped shirt with a   baggy blue denim,  he had worn his favourite blue and gold ascot. Zia was in the middle holding the salt flavoured popcorn ( which was her favourite popcorn flavour) they were watching a Video of Zia and her brother playing in the snow when there were 6 or 5  years old. Her brother had fallen face first into the snow and Zia was rolling on the snow laughing. When he tried to get up he fell again and that send Zia into convulsions! When her Brother  finally  got up she was crying with laughter he had joined in and that had being one of the best days of her life ! Her dad had videoed this from the back laughing!!

But then it all ended with a large tremor from  the Earth that seemed to threaten to kill anyone if they moved! the photos in the wall started falling down , the glasses in the kitchen were braking,  the popcorn kept jumping out of the bucket on to the floor it was chaos, then there was this laughter which seemed to make the house shake even more. It made Zia feel like all the happiness had being dragged away from the world like she will never laugh again. which was true after that day she never did laugh the same way when she was with her family feeling safe and happy.

Once she turned to look at her brother he was not there like he had just left without saying goodbye. He was nowhere.  Zia Remembered how scared she had felt,she wanted to scream, to cry, to runaway  but it was like she was rooted to the spot,she felt helpless.Zia wished that that feeling never existed!!