Say whaa????

As he was about to pass the wooden frame all of a sudden he felt like some invisible force was pulling him back it hurt his chest faintly, then just like that the sensation was gone. He looked at the others they were staring back at him with a look of all mixed, worried and confused and shocked impressions, then they started murmuring to each other. Zach just hoped that they weren't discussing how they were gonna kill him either with one stab or multiple stabs, he couldn't decide.

while he was thinking about all of this one girl who had super fair skin almost pale with hair a colour Zach didn't really know how to define it looked almost blonde but it wasn't, because it was darker than fully blonde it was a mix between blonde and light brown, she was wearing a dark brown tattered shirt like fresh from a war and black jeans, to Zach she kinda looked gothy, her sensors looked really sharp like she was always anticipating anybody to come and stab her, she was standing right next to Zach with a really really sharp spear, she screamed some orders to a bunch of people in the front she said ' go and tell Chiron and Dionysus that we maybe entering another demigod to camp, he passed right through the barrier.... well what are you waiting for get on with it, go on! Shoo!' Zach figured out she might be the head from the way the people she yelled to scattered about like a bunch of ants who have had way more than a drop of caffeine.

Then the head of the group, the girl who screamed worse than a banshee before, told this wimpy, skinny looking dude to cut Zach and free him of his burden.

Once he was out of the ropes Zach felt hugely relieved, man, these people know how to tie a damn good knot all right! Ow!! Oh MAN my body hurts!
Zach thought. After a another bunch of orders to the skinny looking kid , which Zach didn't really hear because he was too busy thinking how much his body hurt to be worried about what they were talking about right now, then the skinny kid came towards Zach and told Zach to follow him Zach thought ohhh Kay Zach! so far you are doing a wonderful job using your brain, you got caught in a trap, tied up then released and now you are following one of those kids who had helped capture you and someone who carried a really sharp knife to WHO KNOWS WHERE ! GREAT JOB !!

As these thoughts were flooding his brain without him knowing Zach found himself follow the skinny dude to a place which either was gonna treat him like heaven or give him one shot ticket to the under world , Zach thought his chances weren't that good considering there first impression was when Zach was hanging upside down a tree in a trap which they had set!!