Chapter 7: Lab Trouble

"Welcome! To the lab. The place where magic happens." Tony said aloud, spreading his arms out, presenting the well furnished lab.

"What do you think? Impressive? Never seen such awesome stuff like these back in the days huh?" Bruce questioned him, feeling the pride surging within him.

"This... Glass? Glass screens? How do you even work with these. It looks... So complicated." Steve gazed in awe, poking the glass panels gently with his fingers.

"Yes... They,re computers. Just more tacky and... what's that word? epic... awesome. But... Um, do you guys have those things? Back in the days? Computers? Like.. those box shaped... Ok never mind."

Steve gave Tony a confused look and continued wandering around the lab.

"He's like a little puppy, wandering around the room, exploring new things... He's just... Big, muscly, tall, has nice hair..." Tony told Bruce.

Bruce nodded and said "Hey remember the electric taser we made a while ago?"

They switched glances with each other and smiled. "That's what I'm talking about." Tony whispered excitedly, taking the taser out of the 'Electrifying Awesomeness' box.

"Hey, Steve!" Tony called out.

"Yes?"

Tony swiftly zapped him with his taser.

"Oww!" Steve shouted as he fell on the floor, groaning in pain.

"Ohhhh. One point for the Science Bros!" Tony shouted as he high-fived Bruce. They smiled gleefully but realized that Steve was on the floor for far too long.

"Um... Ton, did you turn on it on to maximum?" Bruce questioned, his face turned pale as he started panicking.

"Whaa-?! No, I... Is he out?" Tony pointed to Steve, who is now lying motionlessly on the floor.

"What do we do? We can't leave him here! What if he's dead? Why would you even put the taser to the maximum?!"

"I... I did not! Look!" Tony passed the taser to Bruce as he examine the control button.

"I... I guess there was a... a glitch." Bruce stammered as he took deep breaths, trying to keep himself calm.

"Whoa... Bruce, think of candies, kittens, puppies... Anything! Just calm down and don't let the Hulk take over Bruce Banner. Okay?" Tony ran towards Steve to check if he was still alive.

"I'm fine... I'm just really scared." Banner knelt beside Steve as he crossed his fingers.

"Ohh, okay. What a relief. He's not dead... He's doing fairly well at not dying." Stark took a deep breath and pulled Rogers to the side of the room.

"When? I mean... when will he wake up? What if Fury finds out!" Banner whispered frantically.

"No, don't Jinx it. Please. If Fury finds out, we'll be dead meat. Obviously. So we'll just have to wait in here until this big muscly guy wakes up." Stark explained his plan.

"I really regret doing this prank... You know." Banner bit his nails nervously as he walked around the lab.

"I guess... But come on, I thought it was fun... Seems like this big guy has a weakness after all..."

"We just shoot him with the maximum voltage!" Banner said, experimenting the taser with the Electricity Detector, a machine they made a few months back for fun.

"Wow. Lesson learnt, always double check for glitches. Especially when pranking someone." Tony said looking at the rare sight of Captain America lying unconscious on the floor.