epilogue

epilogue

"Do I look okay?" Yeonjun began, fixing his hair and clothes.

"You look great than you think." I said.

Beomgyu smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

"It's normal to get nervous, right?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yes, but don't be too nervous. Just make yourself comfortable." I replied.

As soon as Chaeyoung arrived, Beomgyu grabbed my hand and brought me somewhere to hide.

Wait, this place seems familiar.

"We shouldn't stay here." I said. We were in the employee's locker room.

"Why?"

"Don't you have a phobia of narrow places?" I asked.

"I don't." He shooked his head. "Why do you say so?"

"Remember last time? You looked pale and started hiccuping!"

"Ahhh," He muttered, trying to recall it.

"I'm afraid that it might happen to you again. Let's just go, okay?"

I was about to leave but he spoke.

"Waeng!"

Confused, I turned around to look at him. He then slowly walked towards me.

"I just realized it by now. Why are you calling me waeng instead of my--"

"C-can I kiss you?" He suddenly asked.

What was that? That was out of nowhere. And besides, who asks permission for a kiss? Argh, that was cute!

I wasn't in my right mind after he asked that so, I just nodded.

He leaned closer and pressed his lips to mine gently.

My heart skipped a beat. Oh my gosh, why is he doing this to me?!

"Sorry," He muttered.

"We're already dating so... you don't really have to say sorry."

"It's not that..." He scratched his head. "I'm really bad at kissing so, I'm sorry."

I laughed at what he said. He was too cute. My heart can't handle him anymore!

"Yah! It's okay. Don't be sorry." I said. "By the way, I was asking you why you're calling me waeng instead of my name."

"Well, I thought your surname was waeng." He admitted.

"Really?"

How could he be mistaken of wang as waeng? I mean, it's quite rare to have waeng as a surname.

"Yeah, at first. But after that, I knew that I was mistaken."

"Eh? Then, why are you still calling me waeng?"

Beomgyu smiled. "Because it's cute."

I could only chuckle at what he said.

"Hey, don't you think that it's quite hot in here? We should get out of here now." I said.

"Okay, waeng!" He gave me that usual cheerful smile and I smiled back at him.

---

a/n: i started this at around march and i can't believe that it's already the end jdjdjd i sincerely thank all of my dear readers for the love and support~ i didn't really expect this to gain much reads but i'm so touched that many of you like my story ㅠㅠ i love you all and see u all in my other stories~ ♡

since this is already the last chap, feel free to ask me questions~