Sweater Weather

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Ri-

I open my eyes cos the damn clock doesn't know how to shut up. I turn off the alarm and just lay their with wide eyes, staring at the ceiling.

..

You have to use your phone too, Hoseok.

I try to find phone. A difficult task, I must say.
After a good minute of finding my phone, I found it under my ass. What a great place!

I open my phone and I get greeted by the low battery sign. But thats okay, I can use it for 10 minutes , at least.

I open Instagram and start replying to my DMs. Of course, I open Yoongi's DM.

minnyoongi_
im not a creep!
hello?
reply to me!
i guess you went to bed
have a gn❤️

I roll my eyes and reply back to him.

junghoseok_k
pls stop texting me
I said im not interested

I put my phone on charge and head towards my bathroom and started doing my normal bathroom routine.

Im not gonna share that with y'all. Some of you really be showering everyday, man. Well, I showered last night because morning showers? Pfft! Who got time for that? And I'm already late for my job, lol.

I start to think about that Yoongi guy. We've been talking for a month now. He has a crush on me.

You see, I don't really hate him. Yeah, he's cute and I would want him to be my boyfriend.

Only if he wasn't a mother fuckin' killer, dude.
He keeps saying that he'd kill for me! Sorry, bro. But, i'm not a psycho.

Oh, fuck, I'm late!

Hoping to not get fired today.