²ミ☆

Annalee's pov

I was laying on my bed when the door opened to Michael. He came in and sat on my chair in the corner of the room.

"Tell me about yourself." He said as he got comfortable.

"I surf, my best friends are Grant and River, I'm single, I love food, I can be a bitch, that's it really." I shrugged as I told him everything I could think about about myself.

"You're single?" I nodded causing a smirk to appear on his face.

"Your turn!" He rolled his eyes getting situated. This should be good.

"I'm in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer, I play guitar and sing, my best friends are Ashton, Calum and Luke, I'm single, I love pizza, I would say I'm funny, yeah." He nodded. I already knew he was in a band. I wonder if the band's good. Also, he's single? Who woulda thought?

"You're single?" I asked making him roll his eyes.

"Yes." I nodded and got up.

I went over to him and sat on him.

"I can make that change if you'd like." I smirked.

The door opened to my mom. Well shit. Think of a lie quick, Brain!

"What are yous doing?" She asked narrowing her eyes. Think!

"He wanted me to see if something was in his eye." She nodded believing my lie as I nodded. I think that was a pretty good lie if you ask me. It seems believable.

"Daryl and I are leaving, we'll be back in about two days." Michael and nodded causing her to leave. She never told me she was leaving for two days? She has a lot of explaining to do when she comes back.

Once I heard the door downstairs close I looked back at Michael. He kissed me, soon it turned into making out. I pulled away and looked at him. Michael kissed me! Agggh! We made out! Oh my god!

"They'll be gone for two days. Stop worrying." He said while moving my hair. Cliché much?

"We're not even dating!" I exclaimed as he smiled. Oooh he really is cute, especially when he smiles.

"Yes we are, shut up!" I smiled and kissed him. I got meself a boyfriend!

He picked me up, took me over to my bed, and laid me on the bed while we still were making out. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Want to?" He asked, he's so nice. I nodded.

He's so nice? Really?

He leaned back down and it started from there. We've only known each other for less than a day, kill me.