In the darkest days.

This is a song fanfic, the song ofcours isn't mine and is from the Dear Evan Hansen musical.
Have fun reading! UwU
------------------------

It's been thundering for quite some time now, and there was defenitly a storm going on.

The castle was shaking after an other loud thunder, and the Marauders were woried.

Not for the castle, nooooo, but for their friend Sirius. They all knew that Sirius was afraid of thunderstorms and they weren't that suprised when he suddenly disapeared.

But they went looking for him anyways.

"Has someone found him yet?" James asked, when they met up infront of the Gryffindor tower again.

Everyone were sheaking their heads.

"Great." James sighed.

"We haven't looked in the room of requirment yet, though." Said Peter.

Everyone looked at him, "We haven't?" Remus askes. In reply Peter shock his head no.

That's when they started walking through the castle to go to the room of requirment.

------------------------

James silently opened the door, to let all of them trough.

They were all quite suprised when they saw Sirius playing the guitar.

Even more suprised when he started singing with a amazing voice.

He was sitting with his back to them on the ground of some wierd stage thing, it had a black wall that were flashing what looked like images of Sirius and his family.

"So you found a place where the grass is greener." Sirius sang.

The image turning into him sitting on the grass with his parents scolding him.

"And you jumped the fence to the other side."

It was now a short image thing, of his parents slaming the gate closed after him and laughing.

"Is it good? Are they giving you a world I could never provide?"

Now it was a image of Sirius's parents laughing with their other children.

"Well I hope that your proud of your big desicion."

A image of Sirius being locked up in his room was shown.

"Yeah I hope that it's all that you want and more." Sirius was starting to sound mad.

As a image of him crying in a corner with his father towering above him was shown.

"Now your free from the agonising life you were living before!"

It showed a image of his parents when they still cared a little about him.

"And you say what you need to say, so that you get to walk away!"

It was a image of his mother talking to a other women with a crying Sirius behind her, obviously telling lies to the other women, so that Miss. Black could take her child with her home.

"It'll kill you to have to stay trapt if you got something new."

A image of his parents leaning over there newest memeber of the family, with a silently crying Sirius behind them, completly forgotten.

"Well I'm sorry I had it rough and I'm sorry I'm not enough!" Tears were streaming down Sirius's face, the thunder storm raging outside long forgotten.

Ofcours the Marauders didn't see him crying cause they were to focused on the image of Sirius being beaten by his father.

Not that Sirius knew the other Marauders were there.