Intro

You know when you hear a very famous artist on the radio, and you go all fangirl/boy? Yeah... Well that's how I feel when I hear Ed Sheeran's music. Except, I don't fangirl because he's talented and all that (even if he sure as hell is). No, I fangirl because everytime I hear his music, I'm the only one that can say: "OMG, It's my best friend's music playing on the radio!" yeah...

We've been best friends for about three years now. But no one knows it but us two, well... and his management, and parent, and a couple of close friends... I've never been in the media, though. I even help him write some his songs, in fact, sometimes I write some whole songs all by myself. Ed's actually working on one of my songs right now.... I only write the lyrics though. And no, I've never wanted cred for it, I just really enjoy doing it.

anyways, I'm your average 19 year old girl. I like experimenting and being a little different from time to timeso, that is why I ahve short boyish brown hair, sorta in a pixie cut, and hazel eyes. I have a slender figure, but I'm strong. I'm at an average height... coming upto a WOPPING height of........... 5,4..... Um yeah, anyways.

I do many things as a hobby. I love to draw and sketch, and anything else artistic and creative. I love dancing and I'm currently in a dance crew (called The UnKnown). My stage name is Lo Millz... Ed helped me decide on that. I sing, not very well, but according to Ed, I have a "marvelous voice, love". And of course, comes my writing skills.... I can write anything from short stories, essays, song lyrics, and poems. I have an eccentric style. Out of the ordinary you might say, but I can pull off anyting.

Did i forget to mention my name? Oops, I think I did. Sorry.

Supp! My name's Nylo:) And I'm from Canada... (Insert annoying, stereotypical "Eh?" here) Yup! Canada.... Far from England. But I travel with ed. Like Everywhere... I practically live with him. But I'm usually kept quiet, or pretend to be part of his entourage or his management hides me well.

Anyways... So now, we're off to the airport to go from where we are now: London to L.A... Ed doesn't live there, but I think he has to meet up with someone or something...