Ch.6

We walked up to the entrance of the Ferris wheel and the guy in charge let us in since there was no one in line for it. We went to the cart and went in. The door closed. Just as we were about to turn, a couple came running. Their hands were clasped together, finger entwined. The Ferris wheel guys, led then to the cart in front of ours. The couple happily climbed on, sitting next to one another. Me and Niall were seated like that. Next to each other. The couple was really cute and they were about the same age as us. The ride started to move and soon enough we were slowly making our way to the top. We were quiet, and I kept looking at the couple in front of us. I couldn't help feeling a little jealous. The way thy looked at each other, the way they teased and kissed each other, the way they held hands... It was so perfect. And I wanted that perfection so badly. I wanted to be loved. I love my friends, and they love me, yes. But that's not what I mean. I want a guy to care for me, to appreciate me, respect me and I would love him in return. Why couldn't I have that?

I felt Niall watching me from the side. But I was watching the couple. They started to kiss. I couldn't look anymore. I looked away, at the seat beside me that was separating me and Niall. He saw my sudden disappointment.

"What's wrong? You know those two?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"No... That's not it." i replied.

"Then what is it?" he asked.

"Nothing... They're just so perfect... And I'm a little jealous.. Cause... You know, I wish I had that." I stated.

"Oh..." he said gently. Then we stayed quiet for a bit. Suddenly, I felt him scooch closer to me, till our thighs were touching. Then I felt his arm go around my shoulder and I looked up at him with a curious face. He just smiled down at me and shrugged. He brought his head closer.

"Relax for a bit..." he whispered in my ear. His breath tickled, but in a warm, good way. I felt my self shiver slightly. With a sudden boost of confidence, I nodded and laid my head on his chest. He shifted under me slowly, to make our position more comfortable. I felt all my muscles relax when he placed his other arm around my waist, and nuzzled his face in my hair.

When we reached the top, I had my nose nuzzled into the crook of his neck. He smelled really good and he was so warm. It was comfy.

Niall's POV

This was beautiful. The view, the sunset, but most of all, Nylo. She is nuzzled and cuddled against me. Even if I've met her only yesterday, this feels... Right. We've finally reached the top. The sunset is gorgeous. I brushed my fingers through her hair. She looked up at me and gave me a small smile. I looked at her lips, then back to her eyes. The timing and the setting... I saw her eyes shift down to my own lips. Instinctively, I leaned in, her lips now a magnet to my own, drawing me in. I shifted closer to her... She was breathing quickly now and we were millimeters apart. Our noses brushed together making me shudder slightly against her and she held in a sharp breath. My eyes fluttered closed, as did hers... A little breeze drifted by at that moment sending her scent in my direction. It's overwhelming... I tightened my grip on her and smashed my lips to hers.

Nylo's POV

I made a small, muffled "mmphm" sound as his lips crashed to mine.

I wanted to let this happen... But I only knew him for a day... And this is stupid. I pecked him back, but pulled away quickly, before anything else can happen.

Slowly his eyes opened to reveal his beautiful blue orbs. His face turned red, his lips in a thin line. He looked away from my eyes, and gulped.

"I'm sorry..." he mumbled.