Chapter 29

This was supposed to be our last day home at Neverland

This was supposed to be our last day home at Neverland. Then we were to go off on tour. But Michael still wanted to keep trying for our new baby. I was bummed because I had gotten my period.

I was not having a baby yet. I had a large tub of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream. I was eating it and sulking on the couch. At least that ass Toby was not going to be able to get another trial.

The phone rings. I reach over grabbing the phone to answer it. Michael was out. He was buying outfits to wear on tour from some fancy designer from France.

♡♪♬♪♡

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hi, doll it is Kendall" I hear her voice on the other end.

"What is going on? Are you ready to go on tour with us?" I ask her.

"I am indeed ready. But I was calling to talk with you not with Michael" she says.

I frown. "Really? Me? Why it is Toby?" I wonder.

"Ah yes" answers Kendall slowly.

I wince. "Hell is he getting the trial after all?" I wail.

"No doll he is not. The thing is he has a book coming out next month. That was why I was trying to convince you to cut a book deal. And get published. You know everyone will think Toby is right and not hear the truth. The tell all lying book could very well get the man back on trial and right to his freedom" warns Kendall

"Toby has a book coming out?" I groan.

"Yes, he worked for Michael. With him. And he is telling stuff about you as well" warns Kendall. "I was informed by a source that is greatly reliable." She adds.

"Fuck" I sigh. "I will let you know my answers. Soon" I tell her. "I was not planning on publishing my journal. But I may have to now!" I grumble.

"Let me know and I will get the balls rolling" vows Kendall. "Tootles!" she says before hanging up.

"Lovely" I sigh. No baby. And maybe a book deal.

♡♪♬♪♡

I lean back on the couch. My cramps flare up in my tummy. I stuff more ice cream in my mouth. Tears water in my eyes. Would anything in my life ever go my way? At all? Ever? At least Michael and I were married.

And he returned my love. That was the only real sure thing going for me right now in my little life. I sigh. A baby would come at the right time. Maybe right now was not the right time for our little one to be around. Maybe.

Or maybe I was not meant to be a mother.
Damn hormones were getting to me. Already.

"Renee?" I hear Michael call out to me.

"I am in here. In the living room" I call back.

He meets me in the living room. "Did you take a test? Are we having a baby?" he asks me hopefully. His poor face lit up with hope.

"No, I got my period today" I sigh.

He places his hands on my shoulders. "I am sorry babe" he says. "we will keep trying"

He moves around the couch then comes and sits beside me. He pulls me in his arms. He kisses me. I feed him a bit of ice cream. He laughs then eats it. He was so handsome when he smiled. I loved that smile.

"I have some other news" I say. "Kendall called"

"Oh, is she ready to go on tour?" he wonders.

I nod. "Yes, she is" I brace myself. "But she was calling about Toby" I warn him.

"He better not be getting out of jail" he says through gritted teeth. "We will fight that!"

"No, he is not getting out of jail. But he has a tell all book coming out next month. Kendall thinks it would be a great idea if I come out with a book to" I say. "So, others do not believe a word Toby says"

"Why would my fans believe him?" Michael mutters. "Lies is all that man ever tells"

"I know. Do you think I should write this book?" I wonder.

"Do what you want to do. What makes you happy. It is not up to me" he says. He places a hand on my shoulder. "I trust you"

"I would never write you in a bad lighting ever" I promise. "Or tell your secrets for a price"

He nods. "I know that baby. I trust in you"

♡♪♬♪♡

He leans in kissing me.

I return his kiss. I feed him another bite of ice cream. Then I help myself to one.

"What would you call the book if one came out?" he wonders curiously.

"I was thinking Scars. Or My Scar" I tell him.

He nods. "Good one" he agrees.

"You really think I should do this book?" I ask him. "I want your honest answer Mike"

He smiles. "Yes, you should. I know you enjoy writing. Do it"

"You are the greatest hubby. You always stick by me. And support me" I begin to blubber.

♡♪♬♪♡

He pulls me in a hug then sets the tub of ice cream down on the coffee table. I wrap my arms around him holding him close to me.

He always made me feel good inside. I loved being with him. I loved being his wife. The world would learn that in my book! They would all see what a wonderful man Michael Jackson was!

He pulls me back. He looks me in the eyes. "You can do anything you put your mind to do Renee. You are one of the smartest, sexiest woman I have ever known in my life" he says. I shiver with delight at his kind words. "I trust in you. And you have my blessings with this book"

"Oh Mike!" I say as I hold him again in my arms.

He hugs me. "I will always be there for you. As you have for me" I hear him say.

"I love you Michael" I vow.

He pulls me back and kisses me on the lips. "I love you. We have work to do. With the book. And a baby. We can do it. We can have it all" he promises me. "I always reach my goals. I will make sure you do to babe"

With Michael I always believed in his words. He was always right. But I did doubt myself. That was a battle inside of me I was going to have to fight out with myself. Not even Michael could help me with that!

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|