Prolouge

-- Paige --

        "Dad I am going to Jordans!" I called "We are going to rehearse a part for a play!" little did he know I was lying. All my dad did was lay in bed and watch food network he was too stupid to realize it was summer vacation!

        "Okay honey be back by curfew!" my dad yelled

        I rushed out of the house, hopped on my bike and peadled up the hill. I stopped at the top, wheezing and out of breath. I still had about half a mile to go. I got back on my bike and peddled hard. I finally pulled up to my boyfriends mansion at the end of the street. I smiled at myself. Me and Jordan's parents were both out somewhere or to lazy to get up, so me and Jordan got the oppourtunity to lock lips. Gosh why can't we just kiss on a regular basis! I am 14 already for crying out loud! I set my bike down and started up the long driveway. I licked my lips in anticipation.

        "Hey babe come in!" a voice sounded from the front entrance

        I grinned. Jordan was still in his boxers and had no shirt on. I rushed up the driveway and tackled him in a bear hug. His mom was called in for some sort of emergency at the hospital, so me and Jordan had the whole house to ourselves. He carried me up the stairs. As I sat down next to him on his bed, we just talked about school, life, etc. Jordan gazed into my eyes, all I could see was life, energy, love, and willpower. I smiled as he tackled me. I felt a rush of adreliline when our lips met. His hands circled on my back, I felt my skin tingle as he ran his hand up my inner thigh. My eyes snapped open when I felt some sort of pressure on my back end! Jordan pulled away and laughed. 

        "Jordan to far!" I yelled as I playfully slugged him in the face

        this went on for about another 45 minutes. I looked out the window and my face fell. Jordans mom was making her way up the hill.

        "Jordan!" I whispered anxiously "You're moms home!"

        Jordan nodded as I flew downstairs. I sat down on the recliner as Mrs. Hillson pulled up into the driveway. I heard loud thuds from upstairs as Jordan scrambled out of his room. His mom was walking up the driveway now. Jordan flew downstairs dove for the couch and lounged in his sexy pose on the couch. My mind screamed to yank his shirt from his body and kiss him again. But I held back. Mrs. Hillson shuffled in.

        "Oh, Paige!" She exclaimed cheerfully "I didn't know you were here!"

        Jordans mom helped with the parenting section of the local paper in her spare time. Me and Jordan had to work really hard to keep our "moments" secret. Jordan looked at me and a smile grew on his face.

        "Paige do you want to sleepover tonight?" He asked

        "Err, might not go to well with my dad..." I said, then I thought again "Maybe."

        "Whats this I hear about a sleepover?" Mrs. Hillson interuppted

        "Mom can Paige stay over tonight?" Jordan begged

        "You and me in the kitchen." Mrs. Hillson said anxiously

        I heard Jordan pleading while his mom talked over him. I managed to catch the words sex and percaution, They walked back into the living room.

        "Paige you may stay over, IF it is okay wiyth you're dad and YOU MUST bring a sleeping bag!" She said sternly

        My face lit up into a devilish grin,

        "Alright I will bring my sleeping bag." I lied

        "Okay, now go home and get you're father premission!" Mrs. Hillson said softly

        This is where the story of suspense, illness, emotion, and love starts