Chapter 6

-- Mrs. Hillson -- 

        "Why would my OWN SON do this to me?!" I screamed in my head. I watched Jordan and Paige walk down the hall hand in hand. They were to young for sex. Paige is pregnate I coulden't imagine how her body would cope. I scrambled around the maternity hall till I found my boss. I told him I needed to take the rest of the day off. He saw the nausiated expression on my face and quickly agreed. I rushed down the hall after Paige and Jordan. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and shoved my mask over my face. Jordan turned around. He looked at me for a second and turned back to Paige. He moved his hand around of her sweaty back. The poor girl was terrified. My son was rushing her into anxiety! I conttined to walk down the hall. The door next to me swung open and a hand pulled me in a delivery room. I could see a young teen with straight blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. A boy stood next to har and gripped her hand tightly.

        "Why did you just yank me in here?!" I whisper - yelled

        "This girl needs a c - section to get this darn baby out of her!" The doctor yelled

        I saw the girls face turn ever paler. I felt awful for her. I walked over to her and placed my hand on her stiff shoulder.

        "Honey its going to be okay..." I said softly "I will try to make this as quick as possible."

        "Listen to the nurse Rachel..." thr boy next to her whispered

        Rached clutched his hand tighter. I preped the tools and called some other suergons in. Rachel screamed in angony as the scalpel hit her belly. The boy who indentified himself as Toni landed a kiss on her head and threw a gown on over his clothes. Like iI promised I tried to make the delivery quick. But it was still many hours on cutting. Dr. Fernandiz was the one who finally got the baby out of Rachel's womb. It was a girl, weighing about 6 lbs and 4 oz. I told the doctor who had pulled me into the room I NEEDED to go. I didn't wait for a response. I threw my dirty scrubs off and bolted out of the room. I rushed to the marking ramp and searched franticly for my car. When I finally found it afret hitting the distress button, I hopped in and drove home.

***

        I pulled up in the driveway. I had bought a pregnancy test for next week. I walked into a supprise. Paige was in my sons arms and they were KISSING! After all that they still decide to make out!

        "JORDAN HILLSON!" I screamed

        "Oh!" he yelled as he pulled away from Paige "Mom she was scared, I was trying to make her feel better!"

        Paige rushed for the bathroom. I could hear her hacking as she threw up. I grabbed the sleeve of Jordan's shirt and pulled his close to me.

        "You better hope for a negative test next week!" I whisper yelled

        Paige came out at the wrong monent. I had never bare butt spanked my son, but it was appropriate for this matter! I yanked Jordan's shorts and underwear from his legs and gave his butt a hard SMACK. Paige stood there for a moment, then she cracked up.

        "Don't make me give you one!" I yelled "You're father says I have the authority to do as I wish as a punishment!"

        Paige stopped laughing and sat down in the recliner. Jordan's face was burning red as he pulled his pants up and sat down.

        "Now here is whats going to happen..." I said firmly