Chapter 3

-- Paige --

        Jordan smiled at me, then turned back to his mom.

        "Okay mom goodnight..." He said in a lying tone

        I followed him upstairs. We had almost been busted making out on the recliner. I coulden't imagine the consiquences if his mom caught us in bed together. But she was so stupid. Jordan had mentioned she had removed ALL the cameras and microphones from his room and they could lock the door! I stiffled a laugh. I imagined all the fun we were going to have tonight. Jordan opend his door and walked inside. I followed him and shut the door behind me. I slid my T- Shirt off and replaced it with a tank top. Then I switched my jeans to shorts. Jordan started at me in astonishment, a grin crept onto his face. He walked into his closet. I heard some rustling and thumps. About 3 minutes later he emerged in his boxers. My eyes widened as he sat down on the end of his bed and grabbed my waist. I sat in his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist. The moon made his blue eyes shine, his short brown hair glowed in the light.

        "Jordan..." I started

        I neer got to finish. He pulled me in close then flipped me onto my back. I felt his hands circle on my back, My tank top slid off my skin slowly yet gently. I felt Jordan rest his head on my belly. I smiled as my shorts slid off my legs. As Jordan moved his hand up my inner thigh as I ruffled his soft hair. He drew himself closer to me.

***

        His hands felt soft against my revealed chest, our lips met one more time. But then it went to far... Jordan let his body go slack against mine, and at that moment I realized that I felt strange. Like I had combined with someone, no matter I closed my eyes and let Jordan rest his head on my belly, I still had this strange sensation down my my thighs. I looked down and sobbed. Jordan realized his mistake and yanked himself away from me. But it had been 10 minutes already... All I could do was hope for a negative test... hope, hope, hope... That word echoed through my mind over and over, providing me with a restless night. I could tell Jordan felt the same way. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me like he would never let go...