twelve

woosan

-

wooyoung got up from his bed and smiled, as soon as he heard the doorbell rang.

"sannie!"

san grinned, happy to be the cause of wooyoung's smile.

"baby!"

wooyoung let san in, and they both cuddled on the small sofa wooyoung owned.

"it's been so long since i visited, yet your place is still so comfortable and clean."

wooyoung smiled at that. yes, he takes good care of his apartment and he took pride in it.

"of course!"

san stared at wooyoung, admiring his pretty features but he couldn't help but to notice how skinny the boy has gotten since he last saw him.

"wooyoung, can i ask you something?"

wooyoung knew what was coming, but he nodded. it's san, and that's okay.

"have you been doing well?"

"physically? or mentally?"

"both," san completed, in a soft voice.

wooyoung looked up at the slightly taller boy.

"not really,"

san was taken aback. wooyoung was never this open with anyone about his health, let alone, san.

san embraced the small and fragile boy. he knew he wouldn't be able to fix this in a night, or a day, or even a week. but he promised himself and wooyoung that he'll make it better, he'll make it right.

-

woowoo

woowoo thank you sannie :)

29 likes, comments disabled

-

private dms: sannie and woowoo

-

sannie: i love you

woowoo: i love you so much more

sannie: nuh uh

woowoo: >:(

sannie: :'(

woowoo: okay i love and appreciate you

sannie: me too, wooyoung. you deserve all the good in this world.

sannie: ehehehehehe

sannie: did you fall asleep

woowoo: yes

sannie: okay goodnight

sannie: wait

woowoo: ehehehe goodnight

sannie: goodnight ♡