The Presentation

On presentation day

I was sitting in period 3 today ready to present. Its been a long two weeks with amber screeching at me about ridiculous things, the homework ramping up as we go along in the year, and more responsibilities now that I'm in high school. Despite a this I've still been able to have out with my friends a lot, just for shorter periods of time. Still, my friends are really spunky and hyper, especially Cassidy. She's really quiet at school, but outside of school she's loud and screaming. She even got us kicked out of a dollar tree the other day because her and Buffy went wild. It was so fun.

But thinking about this made me miss something. The moments I had with amber. I used to do so much stuff like that with amber. But ever since last summer its been nothing like that, its just been screaming and shouting and her being mad at me I wished it could be like it used to be because, I truly missed her. I know I saw her every day, and not in the best light either. But that's not what I'm talking about. I truly missed her, I knew she was mad at me for something all I had to do is figure out what it is and, make things better.

I got out of my daze when I noticed that Amber had not yet arrived to class. I knew she was here I had seen her earlier. we were 7 minutes into class when it hit me. She was ditching class and leaving me to present by myself. I wasn't fully sure so I waited. 20 minutes into class and she was no where to be found. then I saw her walk past the door through the glass opening. at this point tears started to stream down my face. I couldn't believe she left me alone. At this point the teacher was looking for her too since she want absent or dismissed in the school records.

I would've presented by myself without problem if it wasn't for the fact that I Ieft half of my presentation at her house. I was gonna fail without a doubt, no partner, presentation, no redoes', no anything I was done for after a while the tears subsided, luckily my eyes didn't turn red. After about 35 minute in class the Mrs.D said, "Andi, you need to present" I was startled and said, "I can't Amber has most of my project." She rolled her eyes and said "Andi, this is the only day to present. You are in high school, either present or have a zero. Amber is cutting class so she will be receiving one definitely."

I couldn't believe it, this seems like something that would happen in a baldy written book. Despite that, I slowly got up and went to the front of the class with my half baked presentation reading off my script. Then I noticed it. I didn't have half of the script, Amber's half. I abruptly stopped talking, I had no script and nothing it represent it with.

My face got all red and I froze without idea of what to do. Buffy started to get up about to do something. "Andi, if you have nothing more to say you can sit down."

This made me go back to my table, and with that Buffy started to sit back down. The last group got up and presented, when their presentation completed the be rang and I ran out of class. I went to my locker and called amber.

I got no answer at all. I just sat at my locker sadly waiting for the bell to ring meaning it was time to get to class I sometimes tried to call Amber again. Each time I got an answer and each time I looked defeated.

As I stare at my phone defeated Cassidy waked by as she walked with Cyrus her foot got caught on her bag she looked at me as she tried t see what her foot was caught on.

"Andi?" Cassidy asked. Cyrus heard my name and turned in our direction to see what's going on. " Yeah?" I said ans I stared up at the two. "What happened?" Cassidy questioned. "Nothing" I replied. "Are you sure?" Cyrus asked. "Yeah, lets just go to class"

After school

I decided to ask Cassidy if she wanted to hang out at my place. She said she would. As we walked to my house Cassidy texted her Mom to tell her where she was at. As we walked I saw her. Amber, standing right there on her phone. I stormed up to her angrily "Amber!" I said to her almost yelling but not quite. She looked shocked and nervous ans she looked at me. "Why did you skip class and leave me to present myself?" I questioned in the same tone. "I well...I" She stuttered. "You what?" I asked "I cant tell you." She said infuriating me "Why not?" I said "I just cant, don't pry you bitch!" Amber yelled at me. I said nothing and just walked away. Cassidy asked what happened and I told her the full story from beginning to end.

"That's strange" Cassidy said "Amber is always kind to me " She continued "Well, she isn't to me...I mean she used to be but not anymore..."I responded. "Hey Andi, did I tell you about the sleep over? Cassidy Questioned. "No?" I replied to her. "It's on friday, at my place, you should come" She explained smiling at me. "I can come." I replied. "Cool!" she exclaimed. Then we both walked home me no longer upset.

The next day

I was sitting in english with Cassidy and jonah. We were doing the usual talking and enjoying life until the principal; Mr.Rin walked in with an indistinguishable look on his face. "Could I have Andi Mack and Cassidine Qarterley?" The two got up and walked with him a bit worried.

( hello people I know I said 2 weeks but I lost my computer typing on my phone was annoying and Andi Mack was nearing its end so I just got less and less motivated but I'll have like two chapters out soon like really fast so just wait for them :))