Throwing wood in the flame

After a while of classes the bell rang to go home. As we were leaving Buffy and Cyrus met up with me.

As we were leaving the school Buffy pointed out Amber walking near our direction. "Andi, you need to talk with her before it's too late" Buffy proclaimed

"Yes, but I also I need to talk to her after it's too early" I replied

" you only have two weeks to work on this assignment, after today you're down to 13 days! You need to do something about this!" Buffy rebuttaled.

" But-"

" She's right Andi" Cyrus said
" when your grade is on the line, you shouldn't to be a pacifist, you need to take some control over your life. Now come on she's going to pass by us soon ." He continued.

"Finnneee, but if this blows it's not my fault!" I said walking over to her.

Amber looked at me then stopped " What do you want?"

" Hi Amber! How are you!?" I said acting overly nice.

" I was just fine, until you came."

" come on Amber I know you don't want to fail this class this quarter just like I don't. So could you please tell me what I did wrong!?."

" You know what you did wrong. you dumb bitch!"

"No I don't Amber, what's your problem!?"

"You're my problem!" Amber walked away.

I stormed back to my friends "That was useless!"

"Andi calm down you can still get through to her."Cyrus reasoned.

"All I did was make her angrier. And this is all Buffy's fault! I can barely even reason with her because she hates me even more!"I scolded

"OK listen....Maybe it was a mistake.."Buffy said looking nervous

"Ya think!"

"OK jeez! Let's just go home ok!?"Buffy said wanting me to calm down.

We walked over to our houses breaking off as we hit each other's houses. My house was first Buffy's was second and Cyrus's was third but Cyrus never wanted to walk alone so Buffy would have to walk with him and back. We asked Cyrus why he never just walk down with his boyfriend TJ because we knew we would happy to walk. But he always said that tjs house was too far away from where he was and didn't want to inconvenience him. Which made no sense because he always inconvenienced Buffy.
Finally, we got to my house and broke off.

"Bye!" They both yelled in unison as I walked towards my house.

"Bye!" I replied.

I found my bed took out a deep breath and started texting

About an hour later Amber showed up and started banging on my door

About an hour later Amber showed up and started banging on my door."LET ME IN!" She screamed I got myself together and opened the door. "Amber it's been an hour!'

"I said whenever I meant whenever I felt like it." Amber retorted

"Whatever, just come in."I walked to my room and Amber followed she had a look on her face telling me she is over it already.

In my room, I got out a notebook a pencil then sat on my bed."Okay, so my plan is that we-"I started to say before I was cut off. "MY plan is that if a teacher sees you do something nice you get five bucks," Amber suggested then started to get up to leave.

I pulled her back down "Amber, we can't do that."I said.

"Why not?" Amber responded.

"That's just bribery,"I replied rolling my eyes.

"Bribery works" amber shrugged then got up to leave.

"It doesn't at school" I replied.

"Whatever" Amber sat down

My plan is that we give everyone a little bag of chips made of plastic, every week you get a new bag of chips. Someone does something nice for you you get a check we will also give her a bag for the chips. At the end of the year we will hold a ceremony where we give the kids with the most chips money, and then the other kids less meaningful prizes. The kids with little to no chips might yet nothing or something very very small.

We will also have black chips Dill get lesson fees every week but we will get black chips so when someone does something very they will get a black Chip. Here's where it gets tricky, due to the fact that most kids will probably throw away the black chips in order to look like they have none, you take a black Chip to a sticky note give it to the teacher, tell them what the student did then they will put the black chips down in the record in the school files.

Now in order to avoid cases of hearsay and lies, they must be one witness to whatever happened but they have to be trustworthy. If they aren't trustworthy they can't be friends with the person that did the wrongdoing"

" Wow that was long and unnecessary," Amber said rolling her eyes.

" well it's called to work and planning," I said

" listen if you have this all sorted out I'm going to go. and for future reference...LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" Amber shrieked with a blood-curdling voice. On her way out she tripped on the bed in the hallway before she could fall completely, I just caught her.

And yes I'm aware this sounds very cliche. You think I would get some gratification, a thank you, Or if this was some fanfiction a loving look in the eyes.

Instead Amber got up she turned around slowly and looked at me with a burning fire in her eyes.

She opened her mouth and before I knew it she yelled "CLEAN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE AND NEVER INVITE ME BACK, HERE AGAIN, YOU GROSS PIG" Amber screamed before she stormed out.

I was very shaken by what just happened. I had never seen Amber scream like that before today. I just don't understand what do I even do with her why does she hate me so much.what's her problem?.

°•.~~~~~♡♡♡♡~~~~.•°

Hi! When I made that post saying that it was going to come out Saturday or Sunday apparently I meant Saturday or Sunday of this week. Amber just exploded in this chapter don't you think? Also, it when you what you guys think about Andi's plan. There are some holes in the system but I think it would work for the most part.
Anyways send some on break I'll have more writing time which means I might get out a new chapter this week. I'm trying to post the chapter every other Sunday but I might get out a new one out early. The next chapter is probably going to be a bit shorter cuz it's going to be a bit more of a monologue than a Chapter. But stay tuned!

(PS: if you found Andi's plan a bit confusing, comment and I'll explain it to you in the best way that I can)