~ experience ~ (Jisoo's POV)

Jisoo's POV

Chaeyoung and I left the room to give them privacy and entered my room which I shared with Jennie. But, I wanted to listen to their conversation. I wanted to know for sure if today is the day my ship will sail.

"Chaeyoungggg! Why did you make us go outside?!?", I asked as we setteled in.

"Shhh, i'm listening...", she replied

"What do you mean 'you're listening'??", I asked.

"This hotel may be a 5-star hotel, but it has thin walls unlike the honeymoon rooms on the 3rd floor. We left them so that they wouldn't be uncomfortable because we were there.", she said as I 'ohhhh' -ed in realization.

"But...how did you know that?", I asked reffering to the thing about the honeymoon rooms.

"Well...I know it by...experience.", she replied.

"Wait a minute...EXPERIENCE?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY EXPERIENCE?!?", I whisper-shouted know that Jennie and Lisa are on the other side.

"Y-you know that we're not listening anymore right?", she asked as I remembered that I wanted to listen to my jenlisa's conversation.

"R-right", I said as we both went near the wall and sticked our ears to it.

We couldn't hear anything. Maybe they weren't talking anymore ;), I thought.

After a few moments of listening, we still couldn't hear anything until—"annyeong unnie!", Lisa said as she barged into the room holding Jennie's hands.

I smirked at the sight of it until I remembered that I was still 'listening'.

"Unnie, what are you doing?", Jennie asked.

"N-nothing...", I replied.

"Were you listening to us?", Lisa asked.

"Whaaaaat? No waaaayyy", I said with an awkward laugh.

"It doesn't matter though. We're together now unnie! Thank you for helping us chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie.", Jennie said.

"No problem.", Chaeyoung replied as I smiled back to them.

"Its lunch time now. Do you guys wannna get some burgers?", Lisa asked reminding us that it was our cheat day and we could eat whatever we wanted.

"Sure!", I replied as we all headed out to eat.

A/N:
Thank you soooo much for 1.9K reads! You guys are the best! Ilysm!💖