Secrets (part3)

Hey! So its going to take more than i thought for this part of the story, considering i don't write it down and figure it out before uploading it. Therefore this part of the story will continue on for a while longer, until you, the readers, as well as i, the author, are both happy with the conclusion to the Secrets chapters! If you have any ideas, any at all, please comment them or send them to me via messages so i can take your opinions into consideration! Thanks and on to da story!

~~~

"Why do you have those wrist guards covering your wrists?" Honey-senpai asked the first question.

Why...The eternal, never ceasing question I can never seem to get away from no matter how hard I try. I thought, as the song In The End by Linkin Park came to mind, the lyrics slipping out of my mouth without me realizing it as if by choice. It wasn't until Mori-senpai came over and hugged me that I realized I'd started crying as I recited the words by heart.

"Uh..sorry about that... ha ha anyway, to answer your question, when I was in America a lot bullying occurred and I started..cutting. It was more like scratching cause it go deep, but it only made me feel worse. There only three people I told about it - Jon, Em, and my twin. But only Jon did anything other than comfort me. He made me promise to never ever do it again, and if I wanted to to tell him as soon as I could. And I haven't since. The reason I have the wrist guards on is because I hate seeing the scars. They remind me of the times when I got better, just to get worse when my mom and dad died..." I stopped just to take a breath, but that single intake of air turned into a tear, a slightly strangled sob that I desperately tried to keep silent and invisible but they saw it anyway.

Honey and Mori were both comforting me when I started full out crying, curled into a ball on the office chair behind my business-like desk I used mainly for the band meetings, with a small boy next to me and a tall man holding both of us, now in his lap and against his chest as the tiny blonde started to cry with me.

"Enough crying. We have more questions" Mori said after a few more minutes.

"Right. Sorry about that..again... Your question?"

"Why do you have such a sad song memorized?"

"Well, when my friends weren't around, I needed a way of escaping without literally escaping. So I turned to music. Songs, lyrics, music - those were and still are my voice. Music became who I am and what I listen to is determined by what mood I'm in and what's happened recently. Sometimes I just get a song stuck in my head, so I listen to it and sing it until its satisfied. Usually when a song does this an event is about to happen that fits with the song." I explain.

After about 10 more questions and answers, they finally understood a bit more about me and were satisfied.....for now. Mori decided it was time to go downstairs, so we did. I was in a much better mood than earlier and had forgotten all about the earlier call I had gotten.

It was about 9:15 PM when the guests left, leaving the apartment rooms feel empty and silent. Em went to bed at 8:00, leaving me and Jon behind to entertain the club. 

I still haven't told them what the club is called or what goes on in it....oh well...they'll figure it out soon enough! That was my last thought before falling into a restless, dreamless sleep, as usual.

~~~

Yayyyyy! I got another chappie done! So? Have we gotten ourselves a walled up heart ready to break her walls down, or will the walls become even stronger than before? Find out soon in The Great Escape! Hope you enjoyed!

~Lily