Slight Amnesia...o.o

I woke up with no memory of yesterday. I knew that today is a Thursday and yesterday, obviously, was Wednesday but I just couldn't seem to remember anything. I decided to get up and get a drink, since my throat was, surprisingly, dry. But i found that there was something keeping me down. I open my eyes and see...

".......TAMAKI, HIKARU, KAORU, HONEY, MORI, AND JON. WHAT THE F*CK*NG H*LL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN MY BED!?!?" I yelled, now realizing the club as well as my guy are all laying on me. LAYING ON ME.

"Huh.....? Al-chan...? What's *yawn* goin on?"

"Hn...? *blush*"

"Oh my god, Alex is being smushed by us! Men, get up! Retreat!"

"Shit. Sorry, 'Alex'."

"You ok, Alex?"

Heres the order they were said in, name-wise: Honey, Mori, Tamaki, Jon, Hikaru and Kaoru. The twins saying it simultaneously as usual.

"I'm fine, but get the fuck off. Now." I said, a bad mood coming over me. "Can anyone here tell me what happened yesterday? I can't remember a thing."

Everyone looked in deep thought as the door opened to reveal a dissheveled Kyoya and pissed off Em.

"Who is the one that got the booze." she said, with a stone hard glare.

"Booze? What are you talking about, Em? We're all still underage according to the law. And you know that I wouldn't drink after..well, you know.."

"Yeah, Al, I know. I'm referring to the guys. Mainly you're boyfriend there." She gave him a pointed glare and stared him down.

...

..

.

"OK! How about we leave them to their staring contest and I make breakfast, hm? Come on. But you guys have to help with the clean up." I say, then remembering something. "Er...you guys go ahead..I'm gonna get dressed and meetcha down there."

"Al-chan? Are you okay?" Honey-senpai asked.

~~~Honey's POV~~~

I asked, noticing a hidden spark of sadness in his eyes, threatening to come into the open. He Looked at me, right in the eyes as if telling me the reason why.

"The kitchen is out this door, to the left, down the stairs, and to the right. Think you can manage getting everyone there safely?" He asked. "I'll tell you later, ok senpai? Just...not here and not now..." he finished, whispering, with an unbearable amount of guilt, regret, fear, and sadness lurking.

"Ok, Al-chan! I'll do my best!" I yelled happily, trying to cheer him up a bit, while puffing my chest out and saluting.

~~~

sorry for the short chapter and lack of caps in this a/n, but today hasnt really been a good day and im not feeling too creative either...

ill do better next chapter, i promise! À bientôt, mon amies.

~Lily