Chapter 7 : The secret texter

The loves become real since the day I know you

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

School

I walked lifelessly towards my class. I didn't get enough sleep last night and now I am very sleepy. I saw Y/N organizing her things at her locker. I walked faster towards her and pulled her wrist. My mind wasn't thinking straight right now and I'm mad. "Why did you not reply to my text last night? " I asked impatiently.

"What do you want? What text?" She asked with her usual 'I don't care' blank face. 

"Reply to my text. I can't even sleep last night because I was waiting for your text." I glared. I looked like a psycho tho. Why am I acting like this? Why me? 

"So, you're the owner of the unknown number last night. I didn't know it was you. I thought it was spam." with that USUAL BLANK FACE guys!

She got me. Right. I didn't introduce myself last night. Shit Park Jimin. You're the one who should be blamed. You can't be mad at her. It's your fault, not hers. 

"So, if someone texts you. You didn't reply? Did you learn manners? You can ask who is the owner of the number with just one text." I tried to ignore my own mistake.

"I did have manner but you don't. Who the hell are you? Text me late at night without any business. Besides, I didn't text with strangers so I didn't bother to text you back. I'm not very curious. "She pulled back her wrist. I didn't realize that I was holding it the entire time when we talked.

"Sorry about that...ahem. It wasn't that late. The night is still young." I fake a cough. " So now you know I'm the one who texted you last night plus I'm not a stranger because you know me. So, can you reply to me after this? When I'm texting you." I awkwardly asked.

"Why should I? Do I know you? Oh! Suddenly I just forgot your name. What was it again? Jamin? Jungmin? Cheongmin?" 

I'm speechless. Sure, she's the ice princess. Now I know why people called her that. Wow. Did this girl just make me speechless? Nobody can silent me except for my dad. I'm just----

I back to my reality. "It's Jimin. Park Jimin. Not Jamin. Not Jungmin. Not also Cheongmin. Remember my name. It's J.I.M.I.N. Jimin. Look, I even spell for you. I just want to be a friend. Okay?" 

"Why I have to remember your name and how did you know my number?" She asked.

"Maybe this name you'll be screaming for. I have my own ways Y/N". I give her my sweetest smile. I actually asked my men to hack the school's data and find Y/N's contact. I know it's illegal, but who cares. I didn't bring any harm. 

She rolled her eyes and closed her locker, walking away from me.

"Hey. You haven't answered my question yet." I walked faster to catch up with her steps.

"What? Don't talk to me. Leave me alone."She didn't look at me.

"Reply to me when I'm texting you?" I pleaded to her.

"Don't expect too much Jimin." She smirked and left me behind.

Tough girl. She makes me crazy every single day. God help me. Min Y/N why you are playing hard with me. Fine, I should try harder and now I'm not sure whether I want to be her friends or I slowly falling for her. I smirked. 

I looked desperate. Why someone like her can turn the proud Jimin into this Jimin? I don't understand.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Love is like a maze. It's a difficult path to go through. To explore. To adventure. There's a lot of obstacles to go through but in the end, it gives you pleasures and happiness that no one can offer.  

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

HI! THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE, I HOPE YOU SUPPORT THIS STORY. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS AND FEEDBACKS!

HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS ❁