Chapter 17 : I love her

Even the thought of you makes my heart flutters 

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Jimin's POV

I walked home with Hoseok hyung. My mind right now just thinking about Y/N. Did something happen?

"Jimin, you okay?" Hoseok asked me. He looks concerned. I just nodded and kept walking.

"You like Y/N, didn't you?" Hoseok hyung asked me. My steps were frozen. I look at him.

"I knew it, you like Y/N. I can see through you." Hoseok hyung added.

I just stare at him shocked but Hoseok hyung giving me his laugh. "I..." I stopped. I want to talk to him but no words came out. I stood there, frozen in front of him...

Hoseok smiled. "Why? What's wrong?" He asked me caringly.

"I didn't like her, hyung. I love her. I feel like I want to protect and be with her always cherish her." I sincerely said.

"Ooo..little chimchim finally grown up and become a real man". He gave me his brightest smile.

"But..hyung..I don't think I can do that.." I stare at the floor.

Hoseok looked at me. "Why..?"

"I don't think I meant to be with her. Jungkook is much better than I am." I said.

Hoseok just smiled. We continued walking. "Actually hyung, there's a secret that I hide from all of you. I don't think I'm ready to tell you guys yet." I said.

"It's okay, Jimin. Take your time. You have my fullest trust." He said.

How I'm going to tell everyone that I'm actually a son of the biggest mafia in this country. What's everyone gonna reacts about this? If they didn't want to be friends with me, I understand. It's not safe.

Y/N's POV

I keep thinking about what Doyeon said to me. I think I like him but Doyeon likes him too. I don't know what I'm going to do. It's a hella mess. Erghhhh!!!!!!!

I grab my towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Hoping that it can ease my mind a bit.

After a shower, I put on my comfortable clothes and dry my hair with a towel. I pick up my phone.

¸.•*¨*•.¸♪¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸♪¸.•*¨*•.¸

Are you alright? - Jimin