Chapter 3

A/N: Hey guys this is sort of a filler chapter for what is to come. I am writing a long chapter tonight. So I hope you guys like this one. If I finish another chapter tonight I might post it but I am trying to catch up up on a lot of stories right now on my other account. I hope you guys like this one. Much luv..

                              xXSnapback_MikeyXx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alex's POV*

            It was now lunchtime. I met Courtney in the park by campus. She was sitting on a bench messing around with her dark brown hair. “Boo!” I said walking behind the bench to scare her. I watched her jump when I scared her. Once she realized it was me she smiled and started laughing. “Hey, how was your classes?” She asked me taking a bite of her turkey sandwich. “Oh, forget about the classes! I have exciting news!” I yelled at her. She choked a little on her sandwich but was able to swallow it. “Well don’t just stand there! Tell me.” She said motioning me to sit down next to her.

     “Well you know that guy I was talking about the guy who gave me his number? Michael? So yeah he texted me during class and wanted to know if me and you wanted to hang out with him and the rest of his friends. So I said yes.” I told her, with a smile on my face the whole time. “Oh my god, I’m so excited to see people I don’t even know.” She answered me sarcastically. “C’mon you’ll have fun. I promise, they are super nice and fun. We might just be going to the movies or something. It will be nice. Can you just please go?” I said to her while nudging her with my elbow.

   “I guess, but if I don’t like it, you gotta pay for my coffee for the next week of class.” She told me while pointing at me like a concerned mom. “Yay!” I said while clapping and taking the other half of her sandwich. She scowled and slapped my hand. I still ate her sandwich though.