Chapter 21

*Michael’s POV*

 It’s been 2 days since I left and I basically sat on the couch of the bus, slept, and messed around with the guys. This bus had everything inside it. The couched connected to the sides of the bus. It was pretty epic. I was surprisingly happy. I did feel sad about leaving Alex but I felt like I should be happy for chasing my dreams. I mean this was actually happening to us 4 Aussie. We’re complete dorks. It still amazes me that we have such dedicated fans who actually like our music. 

  I got up to meet Ashton in the back of the bus. “What time is it?” I asked while running my fingers through my hair. “It’s around noon.” He said while putting his feet up on the table in front of him. He had all black Converse on as usual. “Hows Calum?” I asked leaning against the wall. “Honestly, I don’t know, He’s being a total douche.” Ashton shook his head, “I can’t believe he just tries to ignore his feelings like this.” Ashton added while walking out of the lounge, “I'm going to go find something to eat, want anything?” He asked nudging me on the shoulder. “Sure I’ll just come with you.” I replied, following Ashton into the kitchen section of the bus.

*Alex’s POV*

 I didn’t sleep that night Michael left.  I just watched re-runs of Pokémon all night. Courtney started to distance herself from me, which I don’t know the reason why. The last time I talked to her was the day after Michael left and when she finally reached her house for thanksgiving break. I on the other hand was in my old girly room at my grand parents house. I sat there reading and browsing on twitter. My mom begged me to come out of my room to say Hi to my elders but I didn’t budge. I just shut them out. I saw my mother walk in, “Alex, you need to eat something small before dinner. Dinner won’t be done for a while and your brothers will be here shortly.” She told me while sitting next to me on my bed. I shook my head as she put her arm around my shoulders. “Alex I know it hurts but just please forget about it for now.” My mom said before patting me on the back and leaving me alone in my room. SHe just donsen't get it. I can't just 'forget about it'. I guess I should eat something and put a smile on my face for my brothers when they get here. I got up off my bed and put some slippers on along with a blue & grey flannel shirt to keep me warm. 

  I lazily walked down the stairs into the kitchen sitting on the bar stool in front of the counter. “There’s our baby girl!” My grandpa said while walking over to me and handing me a clean peeled carrot. “Your so beautiful.” My grandma sent a smile my way and then continued to peel more carrots for dinner. My mom smiled and continued to look at a magazine, on the dinning room table in the other room. “How are you my dear?” My grandma asked while her back to me as she continued her cutting. “I’m not fine, but I’m okay.” I told her.

“Oh honey, I know what your going through, your mom told me why you’re so glum, I’m sorry about this…” She walked over to me he light brown hair on her shoulders. “Tell me about this young man, what’s his name? Marvin?” I chuckled at my grandma thinking Michael’s name was Marvin. “No grandma his name is Michael.” I laughed. “Oh my bad, anyway tell me about this Michael.” She asked once more. “He has light purple hair now, before you think he’s crazy he’s not, he just likes to dye his hair a lot. He plays in a band. He’s on tour right now and he means everything to me.” She smiled and placed her hand on my cheek. “It’s okay Alex, if he’s yours he’ll come back." Oh no, my grandma was pulling this shit on me. If you love something you let it go, and if it comes back to you it’s yours. I admit I like the quote but it’s to fucking cliché. I smiled as she removed her hand from my cheek. She walked back to the cutting bored and continued her cooking. 

 I heard people walk through the front door, my brothers I thought. “Big sis!” I heard Mat shout as he ran towards me pulling me into a passionate hug. Mat was 15; he had brown hair, brown eyes, and had a freckle on the top of his nose. “Hey! Let me hug her too!” my oldest brother Zachery came up to hug me as Mat backed away to make room for Zach. Zach was 19; he had black hair that fell in front of his face, eyes that were the shade of the sky. “Nice to see you guys.” I smiled. Now that I was warm from my brothers hugs I went and plopped myself onto the couch. Mat sat next to me with his legs across my lap. Mat & I were close. Every since our dad died we have helped each other through the bad times. “How are things?” I asked resting my hands on his shins. “Great actually. I got into collage classes at my high school and I got a new Xbox.” 

“Oh you replaced the one I broke.” I laughed making him frown.

“Hey! It’s not funny it took me 4 months to save up for that.” He said. 

“I’m sorry I was just mad at you.” I chuckled. 

 “So how are things with Michael and you?” Zachery said while walking in and sitting on the opposite side of Mat. “Okay how does everyone know about me and Michael!” I shouted raising my hands up in defense. “Hey the word gets around” Zach chuckled as he put his arm around my shoulder. So before dinner I explained to my brothers what happened between Michael and I. I told them every little thing we did and everything we talked about, and surprisingly they listened. They even asked questions about how I felt about him leaving and stuff like that. It felt good letting all this stuff out. I was happy I could tell my brothers about Michael. Mat even said he wants to meet him some day and see him play guitar at his show. “When I see him again I will be sure to get you into one of his shows.” I smiled.  

A/n: Happy halloween guys! I got to go but enjoy this chapter! <3 I wanted to write this chatper to introduce Alex's family and brothers so enjoy!