Chapter seven: Controled

(Jade's POV)

"Actually there is" I said smirking evilly at a worried looking Katy.

"Jade please don't make me do anything I will regret or that you will regret honey.." Katy said in a whisper, her voice breaking.

"What makes you say that you bitch!" I say coldly.

"Your just in pain Jade remember this isn't you! I know who you really are, not who these demons have made you!" She said putting her hands on my shoulders. I try to shove her off me, flinching at her touch.

"She's lying remember Jade where hear for you..." They have come back.

"Remember who you are!!!" Katy says shaking me which only makes the voices in my head grow louder.

"JADE...JADE.. JADE.. JADE!!!!!!!" The voices scream as the chant my name over and over again.

I move away from Katy and cover my ears falling to the floor screaming for them to leave me alone..

(Katy's POV)

Suddenly Jade pulled away from me and fell to the floor and put her hands to her ears screaming out for these voices to stop.

"Jade dont let them take over you can win the battle and you can win the war!" I say trying to calm her down, but all she does is scream louder.

"Katy stop your making them worse just please stop before they make me hurt you!!" She cries out grabbing my wrist's.

"What ever happens I am not letting them take over you, I'm going to help you Jade no matter what become I love you!!" I say tears streaming down my face.

I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my head making my world begin to spin but then I feel another sharp pain in my stomach. Then everything went black..

(Jade's POV)

Oh my God what have I done? I think to myself as I see an unconscious Katy lying on the floor with blood covering the side of her head. I am nothing but a monster.

"Now it's your turn Jade..." the voices say as I pick up the blade and raise it up high.

"I'm so sorry Katy..." I mutter as I cry out in pain and stab the blade into my stomach as I fall onto Katy as I feel warm blood begin to ooze out of my wound.

'Finally I can feel no pain' I think to myself as the world around me fades away..

Authors note:

Hey guys hope you like this chapter!!

The next chapter will be written on Thursday by @Krystalbella

Please tell us in the comments what you thought about this chapter!

Ly guys xxx

~katys_pjs~