Chapter Seventeen: Frustration

(Katy's POV)

"Ange, has Jade had her food?" I asked her as she turned her head looking at me.

"No, I was going to let you go feed her.." Angela said, getting up from the Sofa and grabbed a bowl full of what looked like baby food.

"Ok thanks Ange.." I said as I took the small bowl and spoon from her hands, walked up the stairs and into Jade's room.

Jade was just lying in bed with her hair plaited which obviously Angela must have done last night. Once again she was staring at the ceiling.

"Hey Jadey, it's Katy with your Breakfast. Please eat it baby.." I said moving closer to her. I moved the hair that was stuck on her face. She just looked at me once again emotionless. I don't know how I'm going to get her back.

I put the spoon of food near her mouth but she refuses to acknowledge that it's there.

"For God's sake Jade, can you please just eat the food for once! I don't want you to ever die, all I want you to do is remember me and all the times before we fell out. I wish you would remember me swinging on the swing in our backyard when you were younger. I wish you would remember the jokes and pranks we used to pull on David and Angela and how mom used to scold us. I wish you would remember most importantly that I love you unconditionally.." I felt my voice become to go hoarse as I tried to swallow the tears.

I got off her bed and headed over to the door.

Just as I was about to open the door, I heard a small voice say " I remember when you used to push me on the swing..."

Authors note:

Happy Birthday Katy!!! Hope you have the time of your life!

Hope you liked this chapter! Since its Katy's birthday, Krystalbella and I decided that we will both update a chapter to day as a one off!

Love you guys xx

~katys_pjs~