chapter 4

dipper-" hey mable ready to go" (starts to run ok the door)

Mable-"yah I am coming" (runs down the stares and out the door)

Dipper- "see mable bill hasn't even pop up once  and were gonna figure out some big mysterys today"

Mable- "yah your right" (smiles)

Soos- (comes down with the gulf cart) "hey yo bros ready to go do some mysterys"

dipper- "yah were gonna head out to the place this all began"

mable- "alright"

(Dipper and mable clime into the gulf cart and head out to where dipper found book number 3)

Soos- "so bro what do you hope to find here?"

Dipper- "maby a clue to find out who the auther is and why he wrote this book"

Mable- "how did you get that book anyway dipper I mean you probably didn't find it lying around" (walks around the area)

Dipper- "I found this thing that was like an electronic box in the tree and pulled a triger which opened up the ground and I saw that book just lying there"

Mable-(looks around) "ha you mean this old thing it doesn't even look like much" (looks inside the tree)

Dipper- "well it must mean that its been here for along time and nobody new about it"

Soos-"you know this thing needs some fixing it with soos power" (grabes it and trys to yank it out)

Dipper- "wait don't soos!!"

Soos- (pulles it out) "oh bro did you say something"

Dipper- "Soos what did you do!!" (face starts to get mad)

Soos- "sorry bro just trying to help"

Dipper- "well you didnt need to..." (mable stops dipper sentence)

Mable- "look here dipper"

Dipper-"what now mable" (looks inside and sees a letter)

Soos- " so dipper am I in the clear now or what"

Dipper- (slaps his forhead) "sorry soos for getting mad at you"

Mable- "picks up the letter" (wow it has dead lady bugs on it)

Dipper- "ewwww gross" ( starts to put his hands out thinking mable is going to throw the dead bugs on him)

Mable- "haha" (blows them to the ground)

Soos-"haha there gone now"

Dipper- (looks up at soos then looks back at the letter)

Mable- "so should we read it?"

Dipper- (looks at the letter and then look around suddenly seeing a shadow)

Mable- (looks at the letter and decides to open it without warning)

Dipper- (grabes the letter) "what are you doing"

Mable-"what does it look like I was trying to read it"

Dipper- (puts the letter in his jacket) "ill read It Later"

Mable- "what come on"

Dipper- (looks around does not see the shadow no more, thinking in his head) "where did it go?"

Soos- "hey yo dipper your acting weird" (his face shows worry in his expression)

Dipper- (looks up at soos face and sees the worry on his face) "nothing lets just head back I am getting tired"

Soos- "oh ok I have to take care of somethings in the mystery shack anyway" (worry on his face starts to go away)

Dipper- (smiles and looks at mable and she look worried but shook it off later)

(they all get in the gulf cart and head home to the mystery shack)

Dipper- (looks around as they head home)

(they get back to the mystery shack)

Soos- "bye you guys I'll be working all day see you later"

Stan- "soos I need you to clean up the restroom someone saw the naked eye and throw up in there"

Soos- " bye bros I am needed eles where" (starts to walk off )

Dipper and Mable- " bye Soos" (they run up stares in there room)

Mable- "dipper what was that all about" (voice shacking)

Dipper- "wait a second" (starts to shut doors and closes window's)

Dipper- "ok well I think I saw someone there"

Mable- "wait what!!" ( her face shocked) "wait are you sure you did?"

Dipper- "yah I mean I only saw a shadow but it didn't look like it was triangle shaped"

Mable- "wait what if bill has a accomplice"

Dipper- "maby I don't know it just means that we need to be extra careful"

Mable- "yah your right" ( starts to look like she is getting nerves)

Dipper- "hey you ok?"

Mable- "yah its just that I forgot to tell you something"

Dipper- (looks up is it about bill?)

Mable- "no its just that I invited my friends over to play so yah" (face looks like she is hapoy but a little nerves)

Dipper- "what!" (starts to get mad)

Mable- "sorry"

Stan- "mable your friends are here" (yells around the house)

Dipper- "well, I am going to stay outside a bit"

Mable- " sorry Dipper" (looks upset)

Dipper- "its ok" (starts to walk out while her friends come in)

Dipper-(walking outside thinks in his head) " maby ill just check out that place again and maby that person that was there will show up again"

Dipper- (looks up and sees mable and her friends) "I don't need to ask mable ill just go myself"

Mable- (screams) " here we go girls lets get ready to do some carioke"

Dipper- (heads out) "man what a pain, but I need to figure out who was there"

(dipper is at the place soos and mable were now and he is looking for the mysterious shadow)

Dipper- (puls out a camera from his jacket and starts recording)

Dipper- "ok well I am here to figure out that shawdow that I saw earlier and see if it's is a creature or bills buddy"  (looks around)

Dipper-"man I am not sure if it's even here now" (looks around)

(10 min. later)

Dipper- "ok obviously mables friend's should be gone now and its dark I am just going to head back"

(starts to turn off the camera but then dipper turns around and the shawdow appears it was wearing a yellow shirt and black pants with a hat and a tie).

Dipper- "what? who are y-" (gets knock down upside the head)

Dipper- "man that hurt" (starts to close his eyes and then hears the words "I told you I'll be watching you")

■■■■■☆■■■■■■■■■■■■☆■■■■■■■☆■■■■■■■■■☆■■■■■■■■■■■☆■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■☆■■■■■■■■■■■■■■☆■■■■■■■☆■■■■■■■■■■☆■■■■■■

To be continued......