Chapter 19

(the ground starts to shake)

Dipper-"whats going on?"

Stan-"its working"

Mabel-"woah is it going to do some fireworks"

Dipper-(thinks) "i am still not sure if its a good idea but if its to help my uncle then i am in"

Stan-(thinks) "i wonder what dipper ment by bill"

Mabel-"hey gruncel stan dose anyone else know about this thing?"

Stan-"no I don't think so" (thinks) "not unless someone is watching me every night"

Dipper-" I still got a bad feeling about this"

Stan-"what do you mean kid?"

Mabel-"well its when you got a gut feeling that something is not right"

Stan-(look at mabel) "I know that kid" (looks at dipper) "what do you mean"

Dipper-"I don't know I mean its just well..I don't know how to say it" (bewilder face)

Mabel-"well don't worry about it" (pats dipper shoulder)

Dipper-(smiles back and looks at the portal and thinks) "there nothing to worry about"

Bill-(starts to pop up from the middle area of where dipper and stan are in a form of almost a cloud but then turns back into a triangle shape) "hahaha you guys sure are idiots"

Dipper-"BILL!!!!" (shoked face) "what are you doing here?!"

Mabel-"evil triangle one eyed freck" (shocked face then giggles after the comment she made about bill)

Bill- "don't call me that impudent human, I am a pure being with no weakness" (puts his hands in the air proudly)

Stan-"Who are you?"

Bill-"long time stan pines I guess you don't remember me hu" (lifts up his hat in a nice way)

Stan-"what do you mean?" (curious look)

Dipper-"you did know him?!"

Stan-"no I dont think so?"

Bill-"well anyway thanks for fixing up the portal for me even though it might destroy all of gravity falls"

Mabel-"what for real" (shoked face)

Dipper-"what why are you doing this"

Stan-"going to DESTORY GRAVITY FALLS!"

Bill-(thinks) "haha yah but its worth it to kill the author of the books" (then laughs)

Dipper and mabel-(start to get sucked into the portal)

Dipper-(grabes a hold of something and holds mabels hand tight)

Mabel-"I am not going to make it"

Dipper-"I won't let go" (grabes a hold tighter)

Mabel-"no your hands are too sweety"

Stan-"kids!!" (stan is holding on to something in the area) "grabe my hand"

Dipper-(reaches out to try to grabe stans hand but fails) "I cant reach it"

Stan-"no I cant lose you two"

Bill-"wow its so touching how close you are" (laughs)

Dipper-"bill I dont know what you are planning to do but ill stop you"

Bill-(laughs even harder) "but how when gravity falls is gone you won't have anything left and you won't exist"

Dipper-"what!!!" ...."what do you mean won't exist!!"

Bill-"well bye so long losser" (laughs and gets suck into the portal)

Stan-"grab a hold dipper" (reashes out)

Dipper-(trys to reach out to stan but his hands got to sweety and slip off and went into the portal) "noooo"

Mabel-"ahhhhhh"

Stan-"noooo kids nooooo!!!!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥¡¡¡¡¡¡¡♥♥♥♥¡¡¡

To be continued.....