Chapter 23

(Dipper and Mabel wake up from their rest)

Mabel-"that was so uncomfortable" (looks at dipper) "so how did you sleep?"

Dipper-(turns around and looks at mabel) "ok I guess" (with shabby eyes looking like he got hardly any rest)

Mabel-"woah you got some eye problems dipper I don't even think makeup can change that" (looks at him with a little worry but also about to burst out laughing look)

Dipper-(looks at her unconventionally) "what ever"

Mabel-"soo you wanted to talk to stanley right, so ill talk to stan" (gives a smile)

Dipper-"sure if thats what you want" (takes up a deep yawn and gets up, wips off the dust from his clothes)

Mabel-(gets up and whips off the dust off her sweeter) "alright lets go, but first I need a new sweeter"

Dipper-(looks at mabel then says) "hey why dont we just get you one at the mystery shack"

Mabel-"I guess; sure"

__time skip__

Dipper-(walk into the mystery shack and looks around then says) "Hello.... stanley"

Mabel-(walks in) "hey stan you" (gives out a warm smile)

stanley and stan- "hey kids" (walk into the room)

Dipper-"hey" (then walks over to Staley) "hey" (gives a smile)

Stanley-"whats up kid" (looks at his clothing and says) "your wearing the same clothing again huh"

Dipper-"yah"

Stanley-(looks at him in a werid way) "well alright so what did you want to talk about" (looks over to dipper then at stan)

Dipper-(looks at stan)

Stan-"what you two looking at" (gives stanley a smirk and then turns around and sees mabel)

Mabel-"hey yo bro" (gives a smirk at stan)

Stan-(lifts up one eye brow curiously and says to mabel) "what do you want kid"

Mabel-(starts to get her begging eyes out) "can I please have that sweeter over there" (points at the shirt hung up with the cat on it that has a shooting stars in the background)

Stan-"no kid this is business I can't give you stuff for free, and besides we need money so back off"

Mabel-"man" (sticks out her tough at stan)

Dipper-(does not think but says straight away) "probably to build that portal" (then quickly shuts his mouth and looks at stan)

Stan-"what?" (in a curious way and thinks) "that must have been a joke right?!" (looks at dipper)

Stanley-"what did you say" (looks at him intensely)

Dipper-(neves laughter) "nothing didn't say anything" (walks over to mabel)

Mabel-(wispers to dipper) "dude you almost blowed are cover"

Dipper-(wispers back to mabel) "I know that" (takes a deep breath) "I am such an idiot sometimes"

Mabel-"you can say that again" (laughs)

Dipper-(looks at her intensely and then walks over to stanley) "so hey stanley.." (looks up and sees him looking at stan then back at him)

Stanley-"yah?" (says unsteadily)

Dipper-(thinks) "oh man I hope I didn't mess up anything" (then says to stanley) "ok so can I talk to you alone not with stan" (plundering on what he is going to say)