Chapter 4 - The Deed

The 'ugly' comment made Harry smile even though he was incredibly nervous. Of course, he was Gryffindor at heart and he'd never found any situation he was too afraid to face. He began pulling at his clothes quickly. In a matter of seconds, he had shed everything he was wearing, and he was surprised to see Draco's eyes go large and surprised. Harry looked down at himself and wondered what he'd done wrong now.

"What?" he asked, pretty sure there wasn't anything dreadful; he'd only had a shower an hour ago.

When he looked back at Draco, the Slytherin's eyes were very firmly rooted on his crotch and Draco appeared nervous and excited at the same time.

"I heard the rumours, but I never thought they were true," was Draco's answer, which really didn't help Harry to understand at all.

"What rumours?" he asked, confused.

"That Harry Potter might have started off a skinny runt, but he ended up the best endowed boy at Hogwarts," Draco said, and the Slytherin's grey eyes were still very much fixated.

Harry felt himself blushing, but there was nothing he could do about it; that was one rumour he had never heard. He knew he was bigger than Ron, but it wasn't as if he'd compared with anyone else. At least it seemed to have broken the ice and the nervous energy coming from Draco was definitely outweighed by lust as the Slytherin walked towards him.

"Mind if I...?" Draco asked and Harry was pretty sure he knew what his companion was asking and gave his consent.

Draco slid to his knees in a sinfully graceful move. From where Harry was standing Draco really did look completely fascinated, but he forgot to care when soft, warm lips engulfed him. He forgot about just about everything in fact and thinking joined things like the idea of him and Voldemort settling their differences amicably in the completely impossible section of the universe. Draco might have been new at the whole sex with a man thing, but there was definitely natural talent there.

In an embarrassingly short amount of time, Harry had to reach down and rather frantically tap Draco on the shoulder. When that didn't work, he grabbed a handful of hair and literally pulled the engrossed Veela off of his manhood. Draco looked rather disappointed.

"Don't want to go off prematurely," Harry said when his soon to be lover gazed up at him with a rather hurt expression.

That turned Draco's hurt look into a smug one.

"I could, um, ah, return the favour?" Harry suggested hesitantly.

He wasn't sure what he was doing, but that had never stopped him in the past. Sex might not be quite like charging into the Chamber of Secrets with only Ron as backup, but it couldn't be any more dangerous, could it? Harry was pretty sure if he got something wrong in this situation the worst that could happen was Draco clouting him.

"Nice idea," Draco said, standing up once more, "but no need; I think I'm about as ready as I'm ever going to be. I may have female bits, but I still seem to be as hardwired as a male."

Harry bit his lip; it seemed it was now or never then. This wasn't quite how he had envisioned his first sexual encounter, but, if the rest of it was as good as the blow job, he was in a very happy place. The universe seemed to like hitting him for a six, but at least this time it was pleasant as well as eye opening.

"The sofa then?" Harry asked, not quite sure what to do next.

Draco gave him a confident smile that wouldn't even have fooled Ron when it came to its genuineness and sat down on the beige sofa cushions.

"If you turn sideways a bit," Harry suggested, feeling ridiculously awkward, but also incredibly aroused as Draco did as requested and he caught his first sight of what was hiding behind Draco's balls.