Nong-Pee

Three times. Three kisses. Hehe.

Nadech caught himself smiling as he remembered what happened. He's currently on his way to Rangsit University for his class. The morning was full of buzzling Bangkokians and students rushing to start their day, the BTS was full. People might think he's crazy for smiling widely when he's alone but who cares? It's a new feeling for him, being this fond of somebody that he subconsciously smiles just thinking about that person. And it's also new to him that he welcomes the feeling of being fond of somebody. Usually, he doesn't really feel anything aside from respect and amazement towards somebody, but now, he's amazed and full of respect for this person and aside from that, he keeps on wanting to see her concentrate, work, interact with staffs, study during break, and be all sweety to her mom and elders.

He looked at the buildings outside and tried to think why is he so fond of her these days. When did it start? Did he unconsciously show or act the way he's feeling? He tried to analyze what transpired and what caused the change in him.

Hmm. Was it after the kiss? But why?

Maybe, you felt responsible because she's younger than you and you have to look out for her to prevent something like that happening again? Maybe you felt that you have to protect her to make sure she won't put herself at risk? Or maybe because her lips are soft and she's cute? Wait, whuut?

Where did that come from? No. He shook his head. He never took advantage of anybody and just thinking about what just came to his mind, he felt guilty.

Then what? Do you have a crush on her?
No again. He is not the type to have a crush on somebody who is younger than him. She's like a younger sister!

Yes! That's it! She's like a younger sister! Yes, you feel responsible that you want to look out for her welfare because you are older, she makes you feel protective because she's like a younger sister. Your older brother instincts are kicking in. That's right.

It was the most logical and practical reason behind what he's feeling. He nodded his head as if he just figured out the solution to a very complicated question. He is now more comfortable to think about her because he knows the reason why he's like that, without feeling guilty and confused. He settled with that reason and became comfortable.

Yes, Yaya is a cute nong I'm happy to have. I wonder what my cute nong is doing right now?

It dawned on him that he doesn't have her mobile number. He shook his head again. They're already half-way done filming their lakorn and they still don't have each others' number.

I better ask her later.

————-

Yaya arrived at the filming location and saw Kim.

"Kimmyyy!!!" She ran towards Kim and hugged her while jumping.

"Aw! Aw! Yaya! Calm down. I know you missed me hahaha but your right shoulder is hitting my chin. Haha"

"Sorry! Was just excited to see you. How about Mint and P'Gie?" She said while doing the wai. She looked behind Kim to see if the others arrived already. She became friends with these three ladies after the initial casting and fitting. Even though they are shooting four different lakorns under the same series and seldom see each other, they have created a bond everytime they shoot together. Yaya immediately felt at home with the girls because not only they are around the same age but also because most of them are half Thais. They can relate to each others' experiences and struggles. She relates most especially with Kim because they are both learning how speak and understand Thai language better. Even if they do not film together, all four of them usually text each other. They have a group chat with only four of them.