Chapter 5.Unmasked

It's been a few weeks since I came to Nanba Prison, everything was going well with the inmates and the guards, everything except nico reminded me about my " promise " and how I'd lie about it. Soon enough, he'd forget and I wouldn't have to worry anymore.

Almost everyone was outside on the track running like they were supposed to, well everyone but Qi, he was lying down on a bench under the shade as usual.

I went to go sit next to him as I noticed rock approaching Samon with a grin on his face.
" What's up, princess? " Qi said as he opened one of his eyes,

(I had given up on trying to get the boys to stop calling me a princess or sweetheart.) " Is Rock going to try and fight Samon Agin? "

" It sure looks that way. " He sat up all the way and moved to the side.

I sat down next to him and smiled. " You can fight that guard? " I said excitedly,

Qi scratched his head and looked over at me " ya but, almost everyone has tried to fight him, they wind up losing. " He smiled shyly.

" Do you think he'll let me fight him? " I smiled brightly at him.

" You don't want to mess up your pretty little face now, would you? " Honey said as he and Trois turned the corner. " Just look at your face, it's just like a doll's face, beautiful and almost porcelain like. " Trois had smirked.

I rolled my eyes as I turned to Qi. " Do you think he'll let me go against him? I repeated it.

" Oh well... maybe not. " He rubbed at the back of his head. " You are just a a-. " He paused for a moment.

" I'm just what? " A girl, ya, I know I am am. " I growled at him and then looked at Liang and upa and smiled slightly. " What do you guys think?

Upa had hit Qi over the head as he looked at the Samon. " Just because you're a girl doesn't mean you can't beat him. "

" Upas right, if you believe you can beat him, then you can do it. " Liang said as he smiled at me.

All of a sudden we heard a loud thud, and we all turned to see rock on the ground in front of Samon. I quickly got up and walked over to Samon as rock had gotten up and walked away, grumbling.

" Hey, Samon! I want a fight with you. " I crossed my arms as I stood in front of him.

There was a slight silence among the other inmates and guards. Samon kind of chuckled under his breath as he put his staff behind his head.

" Are you sure you would like to go against me? " He smirked devilishly.

Before he could say anything else, I decided to make the first move and go for his stomach. He quickly blocked it with his staff and he looked shocked that I was serious about it.

After awhile of us going at each other I was knocked down to the ground, I quickly looked up at Samon had the end of his staff in front of my face.

" Give up number 39. " He looked serious and a bit annoyed.

I kicked the staff up, not knowing that it was hocked on my bandana. As his staff shot up my bandana came undone and fell to the floor.

I quickly covered my eyes with my hand as Samon stumbled back and growled.

" You can't keep fighting me with your eyes covered like that. " He said as he noticed my bandana on the floor and picked it up.

I used my other hand to try and find my bandana, and eventually I realized he had
To have it.

" Samon, give it back! " I hissed as I stood up.

" If you want it, then come and get 39. " He said that in a teasing way.

I closed my eyes as I uncovered them and got into a fighting position. I didn't want to give up this way, so I told myself. " Just a little longer and if I get knocked down again, then I'll stop. "

" Tch, are you really going to fight me blindly? " He laughed,

I had enough of people telling me what I could and couldn't do. So this time I went for his face and hit it as hard as I could with full force.

What I didn't expect were the gasps from everyone around us.I didn't know what had happened but I believe I had an idea due to the temperature change, I had used my powers on him.